J.P. Morgan Collector Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Collector Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

First you get contacted by a recruiter, mine was very nice and professional. Next, I had an interview which, for me, was very "black and white". the two guys who interviewed me had 0 personality. The questions had nothing to do with my experience and/or the position, which obviously is what i had prepared for.

Interview Questions

I could tell by the interview, it wasn't a good match for me.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tampa, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied for the position online, on the career section of the Company website- A few days later received a call for an interview. I had a one on one interview with one of the Supervisors at the call center- I also had to read a script and then role play on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to angry customer.... There were 2 or 3 STAR questions you will need to answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2007.

Interview

the commuication wtih the staffing agency back and forth wtih the bank was very time consuming and tideous -- but eventually landed the job - they do this horrible fake phone call were they leave you in a room and call you and want you to colllect an account - they need to figure another way

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation - the temp agency told me what i would get