J.P. Morgan Corporate Analyst Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Corporate Analyst Development Program Interview Questions

Interviews at J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through Launching Leaders. It was fun program. The interview process was two back-to-back 30 minute interviews. The interviewers were very nice, my second interviewer though had to take a phone call so she left for a bit and then came back. I felt as if she lost interest in me after, but I'll never know. The first guy I really connected with, overall the process was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Walk me through your resume. Tell me the effects of the new tax policy. What do you know about Excel? Tell me about a time that you worked with someone who wasn't pulling their weight, what happened? Why did you pick your majors? Tell me about a time that you had to sway the opinion of someone, how did you go about doing so?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Started with online scripted interview, followed with a phone interview, then was invited up for a super day with two separate 30 minute interviews. The Super day was informative and included group logic activity and panel with previous candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Talk to me about your analytical skills   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the J.P. Morgan website and through my schools career center. After about a month after I applied I was contacted to interview. The interview was two 30min interviews with two different people. They were both mainly behavioral type interviews with no real technical questions. Just make sure you're comfortable with answering those types of questions and you'll be fine. It's been a week since the interview and they said they'll contact within two weeks with a decision. So I'm still waiting for a reply.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why this program?
      What's one of your weaknesses.
      Describe a time you had to analyze something.
      Describe a time you had to use a computer to analyze something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I just had one round of interviews, one with the Managing Director who was also one of the directors of the program, and another with another Managing Director from a different group.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral, a few questions about the company and its competitors   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a thirty minute phone interview and was invited to their super day a week later. Super day consisted of two thirty minute 1-1 interviews, as well as a group problem to solve. The group problem was a first, but was fairly challenging, which provided an opportunity to differentiate yourself. Still waiting to hear back.

Corporate Analyst Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was selected. First round was phone call, then video conference interview final round was flown to NY for expierence day and interviewing. Three interviewers on the day of. All had already spoken to us so it was very comfortable. My military background was a plus.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I did the Launching Leaders program first. So that was an online app then a video interview and then a phone interview. Launching Leaders invited me to come to NYC where we talked with people in the program and then had 2 back to back interviews. I heard back like 2 weeks after the NYC interviews

Interview Questions

• How do you go about meeting new people?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about an intermediate or advanced excel project you have worked on   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Columbus, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

*Internship* Applied through online portal on careers portion of website. Received an email several weeks later asking me to schedule a time to set up an initial phone interview.

The initial interview lasted 20 minutes. It was highly structured and strictly behavioral.

The next day I received an email to set up a second phone Interview with another VP at a different location.

2nd phone interview was 30 minutes and strictly behavioral again - no technical.

Both interviews were very pleasant and both VPs were very easy to talk to.

Waiting to hear back after 4 days, process generally takes a week to hear back after 2nd round.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you had to make decisions based off of vast amounts of data?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a career fair. Eventually I got a phone interview and invited to a super day in the city. The super day consisted of 2 interviews followed by a group problem.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through Winning Women. Had to be selected for a recorded video interview. Then about a week later, found out I was invited to interview in New York. 2-day event with networking & two 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• Some people were asked about banking specific things, but mostly just talked about resume.   Answer Question