J.P. Morgan Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Credit Analyst Interview Questions

3.1

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First interview was over the phone and second was in person with two hiring managers. Was told that the whole process could take up to a month. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Credit Analyst Interview

Interview

Fairly quick process through on campus recruitment. 1 on campus interview followed by a Superday. Throughout the entire process, I met with one analyst, one VP and one MD. Questions were very similar to general investment banking interview questions, with a bit more focus on cash flows. Heard back with offer a few days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Wilmington, DE) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had an interview 6 days later. I have my resume and cover letter attached. They say they need 50 words minimum but I don't know what else should I say, I just submit my resume and cover letter on their website and then get an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2014.

Interview

Received an email about a phone interview. Interview was almost all behavioral, with the exception of two or three basic technicals at the end. Found out within the week that I was selected for the superday. They flew me to NYC and I had three one-on-one interviews with senior level management. Interviewers varied greatly, some were very relaxed and went like a convo. Others grilled me on random math equations and technicals. Overall good experience and I accepted my offer!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Prorated salary, no wiggle room, but very generous compensation

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2014.

Interview

Applied for the position in February 27th. There was a skills test that needed to be completed. I received an email inviting me to come on site to interview as well as a virtual video interview. One on one interview had mostly situational questions (e.g "How do you handle a difficult customer") If you made a good impression on the first interviewer, then you were interviewed by a team leader/manager.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important goal that you would like to complete or achieve.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

I got the interview through an interal referral. There were three rounds of interviews. The first was a phone interview from HR, the second was a phone interview from a manager in the credit risk group, and the third was an on-site with around 9 different people.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult. I was majored in operations management and not quite into statistics, so I got challenged by some statistic problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very detailed. I was interviewed via telephone by 2 hiring managers. I was then asked to come in for a series of 3 interviews over the course of 1 hour. Each interview consisted of 8-12 scenario-based questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were to choose a better scenario, would you choose to lend too much credit to someone not qualified, or lend too little credit to someone who is qualified?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a higher amount and they accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Went well thru the entire process from contact person thru hiring manager it was streamlined and also offered much in site on a company assistance in employee advancement.

Interview Questions

• My greatest accomplishments other than my career?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, The offer was above average.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Newark, DE) in May 2012.

Interview

Had an interview blitz, you go for one day and interview with 5 managers in a row. Many managers asked the same questions, once you get to the 5th interview in a row you are beat. Questions were not too difficult, mainly telling them about your background.

Interview Questions

• How will you stay engaged when you sit at a desk all day with a headset on and talk to business owners working out of a queue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Arlington, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview was very casual. While a very big company the office that this manager ran had a small business mindset. I have a former co-worker that is a top performer there who recommended me. The manager told me that he prefers to have personal recommendations from inside his office and tries to only interview these people. The recruiter from a centralized office reviewed my resume initially and did a brief phone interview. At the interview the hiring manager gave me a tour of the office and introduced me to much of the team. It was more of a conversation than an interview and the manager seemed very interested in getting to know me and cared about how I would fit in to the team and like the organization.