J.P. Morgan Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.7

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the customer service position on a Friday and was called the following Monday for an interview on Tuesday. I was given a brief description about the pay, benefits, and incentives over the phone. The recruiter that contacted me was awesome! I would definitely recommend this company. They have great benefits from day 1.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2016.

Interview

Process of application was quite the debacle.
    Face to face interview was great, but then communication between interviewer which was the hiring manager who sent recommendation to personal recruiter seemed to have gotten botched.
    Training start date had been given, and the account group i would be working was presented to me. Was told that I would get a phone call in 2 to 3 business days from recruiter..no call...day 5 I called, spoke with hiring manager, she was shocked I had not gotten call....she transfered me to the woman that was supposed to have called me, got a voice mail, I left 2 messages. Day 7 I called back, left another message. 5 days later, 2 days before start date I was called and told my qualifications were above and beyond the skill set they were looking for. Still unemployed.......

Interview Questions

• Please give us one example of how you were able to assist an unhappy customer get beyond a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted, but job did not start. Be very careful.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

a whole mess!when offered the job the times available were rattled off too fast,and was told i had to choose right then and there. they did not give clear directions as to where the interview would be held.

Interview Questions

• they asked me to read a script that we read to customers when they would like to change the payment due date that they would like to change the date of the car payment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Arlington, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The online interview was about 7 questions. They were very simple interview questions. One thing I recommend is that your answers revolve around customer service. I felt like that was the key for me to get a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if one manger tells you something and a different manager tells you something else?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tampa, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

2 man interview but some other gt a one on one ask same standard questions. how would you respond to things positive and negative also heavy on previous experiences on other job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

HireVue interview. Text based questions and you respond with a video response. You need a webcam or a smartphone with a selfie cam. They ask 8 or so questions. They show you the question for 30 seconds and you get 3 minutes to record your answer (video). After that they schedule you with a real interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was extremely basic regarding customer service. Asked why I'd be an asset to the company. What did I know about the company. Overall it was pleasant. Pay was decent and benefits were great.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/Weaknesses
      A time I've dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Did an online assessment , phone interview then they called me for a face to face Got through the last process which was the interview..thought I did pretty good They told me they would contact me within a week they never called at all

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to state facts   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Horrible, wasted my time they were never going to hire me. I was told go through temp agency if they like me I will be brought on for a permanent position. Don't waste other people's time

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Start off with receiving an email regarding process for interview, then you must create a video answering pre-generated questions. Shortly after you submit your video you'll receive a call from the recruiter to set up a interview with hiring manger.