J.P. Morgan Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the customer service position on a Friday and was called the following Monday for an interview on Tuesday. I was given a brief description about the pay, benefits, and incentives over the phone. The recruiter that contacted me was awesome! I would definitely recommend this company. They have great benefits from day 1.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2016.

Interview

Process of application was quite the debacle.
    Face to face interview was great, but then communication between interviewer which was the hiring manager who sent recommendation to personal recruiter seemed to have gotten botched.
    Training start date had been given, and the account group i would be working was presented to me. Was told that I would get a phone call in 2 to 3 business days from recruiter..no call...day 5 I called, spoke with hiring manager, she was shocked I had not gotten call....she transfered me to the woman that was supposed to have called me, got a voice mail, I left 2 messages. Day 7 I called back, left another message. 5 days later, 2 days before start date I was called and told my qualifications were above and beyond the skill set they were looking for. Still unemployed.......

Interview Questions

• Please give us one example of how you were able to assist an unhappy customer get beyond a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted, but job did not start. Be very careful.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Arlington, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The online interview was about 7 questions. They were very simple interview questions. One thing I recommend is that your answers revolve around customer service. I felt like that was the key for me to get a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if one manger tells you something and a different manager tells you something else?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

HireVue interview. Text based questions and you respond with a video response. You need a webcam or a smartphone with a selfie cam. They ask 8 or so questions. They show you the question for 30 seconds and you get 3 minutes to record your answer (video). After that they schedule you with a real interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was extremely basic regarding customer service. Asked why I'd be an asset to the company. What did I know about the company. Overall it was pleasant. Pay was decent and benefits were great.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/Weaknesses
      A time I've dealt with a difficult customer.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Did an online assessment , phone interview then they called me for a face to face Got through the last process which was the interview..thought I did pretty good They told me they would contact me within a week they never called at all

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to state facts   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Horrible, wasted my time they were never going to hire me. I was told go through temp agency if they like me I will be brought on for a permanent position. Don't waste other people's time

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Start off with receiving an email regarding process for interview, then you must create a video answering pre-generated questions. Shortly after you submit your video you'll receive a call from the recruiter to set up a interview with hiring manger.

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Heathrow, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Filled out online application, got a call same day for a phone interview, talked with a recruiter about resume, why leaving job, and asked some situation based questions (look up star method), did phone interview then 1/1 interview scheduled

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, LA

Interview

They ask several questions. Interview sort of lengthy because of open ended questions which you have 2 interviewers watching you They really put their customers First and want you to take verbal abuse from customers and dont take it 'personally because the caller does not know you' So of course you must lie and say you would never hang up on these people because you care and act like you are (if you are not the enthusiastic type) excited and Julie andrews type. Try to limit answers to mayb two sentences to save yourself time; these people hired some girl who was later investigated for identity theft LOL way to go chase...

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where customer was super frustrated and you could have empathized better..or something of that nature- i cant remember word-for-word   1 Answer