J.P. Morgan Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of Interview
First was the HR round ( basic Hr screening questions and they also check your communication skills before sending you for the next round
- Aptitude round
HR operations round

Interview Questions

• why would you wanna join JP /   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

HireVue interview. Text based questions and you respond with a video response. You need a webcam or a smartphone with a selfie cam. They ask 8 or so questions. They show you the question for 30 seconds and you get 3 minutes to record your answer (video). After that they schedule you with a real interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by Email writing skills test followed by 1 panel round. if you clear the panel interview then 3 operations round. operations round consist of questions in which your CV is scrutinized. one more operations round can be added, it depends on individual basis

Interview Questions

• Questions related to investment banking   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

Interview

Process took 2 weeks, applied online, received call from recruiter for interview same week. After interview, next day, I received contingent offer. The most difficult part was being interviewed, be very prepared and thorough when explaining job history. My interview lasted 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to break a rule, or go against a guideline at work   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

My interview was quick and thorough. They made it clear I would be unable to keep my part time job bartending as all second jobs had to be approved by the higher ups. I had a thorough understanding of the job requirements.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davao (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Davao (Philippines)) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online. after a week they contacted me for an initial interview then scheduled for an interviwe to hr and communication skills. there are 4 phases in the hiring process unfortunatrly i was only till the 3rd phase. they did sent me an email after 2 days informing that i didnt make it for the position.

Interview Questions

• all answers that you have you must related to your current or previous jobs . regarding on handling situations like whats the greatest decision you have made, situations in which u've gone beyond your job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Cebu City (Philippines)) in April 2013.

Interview

Gone through Initial Interview, H.R. Interview, and Communications Interview. They Said that they would call within 1-2 days, but they never called. No email was sent.

Interview Questions

• During communications interview, you must really SPEAK UP. Otherwise they will lose interest in you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Heathrow, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Initially I was called by a recruiter over the phone and did a short interview mostly about past experiences and my values towards customer service. The second part had me come in for an interview with the HR representative and the manager of my particular queue. After the interview, I received a phone call from another recruiter who offered me the position

Interview Questions

• If I told you this interview was going bad, would it make you question some of the answers you gave?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Westerville, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied online for this job on JPMorgan's career hiring website. As part of the process, you need to do an assessment test - which is not hard as long as you read the directions. Other companies in the Central Ohio area have the same test (such as United Health).

I was initially contacted by an HR Rep. who did a phone interview over the phone; after a short conversation (perhaps no more than 30 minutes), I was asked to set up a time to see a manager.

When I got to Chase to interview with the manager, he had an attitude from the get-go. He seemed to act as if I was wasting his time; and asked "Why should we rehire you? I see you've worked for Chase before." He implied that I was the one who did the leaving, and I gently corrected him - my entire department had been eliminated.

In all, it was not a pleasurable experience. The manager seemed to have his mind made up before the interview even started not to hire me. I would not recommend interviewing with this company if all of their customer service managers are this judgmental.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions were behavioral questions / I would recommend having prepared answers to any and all behavioral questions having to do with customer service.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2016.

Interview

Process of application was quite the debacle.
    Face to face interview was great, but then communication between interviewer which was the hiring manager who sent recommendation to personal recruiter seemed to have gotten botched.
    Training start date had been given, and the account group i would be working was presented to me. Was told that I would get a phone call in 2 to 3 business days from recruiter..no call...day 5 I called, spoke with hiring manager, she was shocked I had not gotten call....she transfered me to the woman that was supposed to have called me, got a voice mail, I left 2 messages. Day 7 I called back, left another message. 5 days later, 2 days before start date I was called and told my qualifications were above and beyond the skill set they were looking for. Still unemployed.......

Interview Questions

• Please give us one example of how you were able to assist an unhappy customer get beyond a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted, but job did not start. Be very careful.