J.P. Morgan Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.7

52 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Within a few days of applying, I received a phone call to schedule an interview. Previously, I had received an email to participate in a web interview but hadn't had the opportunity to record at the time the phone call was received. The recruiter encouraged me to complete the web interview and scheduled my interview for the end of the week. The web interview consisted of recording yourself answering question prompts on the screen. You have a timer to answer the questions and 30 seconds or so to practice. There is a practice section prior to the actual web interview.

The in person interview was pleasant, and I had to check in with the security guard. The standard "tell me about a time..." questions were asked and by the end, an offer was made and I was pre-selecting a schedule, as I prefer certain hours when possible. There was time to ask my interviewer questions and he did a fantastic job of taking time to go over benefits and perks that the company offers.

I received an email about onboarding procedures, and later on, returned to the building to complete necessary steps. Everyone has been nice, informative and clear.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tampa, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

2 man interview but some other gt a one on one ask same standard questions. how would you respond to things positive and negative also heavy on previous experiences on other job

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

a whole mess!when offered the job the times available were rattled off too fast,and was told i had to choose right then and there. they did not give clear directions as to where the interview would be held.

Interview Questions

• they asked me to read a script that we read to customers when they would like to change the payment due date that they would like to change the date of the car payment.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of Interview
    First was the HR round ( basic Hr screening questions and they also check your communication skills before sending you for the next round
    - Aptitude round
    HR operations round

Interview Questions

• why would you wanna join JP /   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

The procedure at that particular time in 2014 was a little too complicated in my humble opinion. On the day of my personal interview. There were three different managers, conducting the interviews for CSR positions, all of which were in one room, there were numerous candidates waiting to be interviewed...I spent between two and three hours during this process and was asked the same questions by the different managers.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to provide a detailed event of a bad or a good experience at work with my customers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't have a problem demonstrating to the hiring managers that I am a reliable and trustworthy woman who takes her job seriously and excels in exceeding her job expectations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2016.

Interview

Process of application was quite the debacle.
    Face to face interview was great, but then communication between interviewer which was the hiring manager who sent recommendation to personal recruiter seemed to have gotten botched.
    Training start date had been given, and the account group i would be working was presented to me. Was told that I would get a phone call in 2 to 3 business days from recruiter..no call...day 5 I called, spoke with hiring manager, she was shocked I had not gotten call....she transfered me to the woman that was supposed to have called me, got a voice mail, I left 2 messages. Day 7 I called back, left another message. 5 days later, 2 days before start date I was called and told my qualifications were above and beyond the skill set they were looking for. Still unemployed.......

Interview Questions

• Please give us one example of how you were able to assist an unhappy customer get beyond a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted, but job did not start. Be very careful.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Start off with receiving an email regarding process for interview, then you must create a video answering pre-generated questions. Shortly after you submit your video you'll receive a call from the recruiter to set up a interview with hiring manger.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Columbus, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

1 on 1. Bilingual test very friendly interviewee made process easy. Asked about my previous employers and explained what i would be doing on my role their at chase. Made me feel relaxed and made the interview process quite easy

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the customer service position on a Friday and was called the following Monday for an interview on Tuesday. I was given a brief description about the pay, benefits, and incentives over the phone. The recruiter that contacted me was awesome! I would definitely recommend this company. They have great benefits from day 1.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is simple, but you do have to go through a series of steps prior to being offered a position and discussing salary. First you apply, if qualified HR contacts you and does a brief phone interview. Once you pass the phone interview they schedule you for an assessment and if you pass then a person-to-person interview. If they decide you fit you role, they offer you the position.