J.P. Morgan Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Met with the hiring director, discussed the position and talked about what was expected of me, if hired for the job. How soon would I be able to start. Give me a list of your references. Told me what was next in the interviewing processing for as drug, fingerprint, and background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous work experience. Tell me about you, Tell me how you would handle more than one tasks. Tell me how you would handle difficult client.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The positon paid a certain amount and I accepted it.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

The interview is through this new application in the internet called HireVue. In the app, you are given 8 questions and you have 30 seconds to prepare for each question. You are being recorded in each question and only have one opportunity once you start.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult task you were facd with and how you addressed it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Lake Mary, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an email four days later for an interview through Hirevue. After Web interview I received a call three days later for a face to face interview. The interview was average. So now I am awaiting a job offer hopefully. Chase has really great benefits that I would love to take advantage of

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Heathrow, FL).

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview. After the first interview they schedule you for a second interview after the second interview you do the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Role play how you would handle a phone call with a customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

My interview was quick and thorough. They made it clear I would be unable to keep my part time job bartending as all second jobs had to be approved by the higher ups. I had a thorough understanding of the job requirements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a video interview through the HireVue website. At first, I was not real keen on the idea. You do have to find a quiet space to do the actual interview and in a busy household with teenagers and animals, I was having a hard time finding a quiet time. So I went to a friends house and in the end, I found the whole process very convenient.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unruly customer that only wants to speak to the manager?   Answer Question

I took another position with better pay.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

First is a phone interview. After, two interviews with two different managers broken into 30 minute sessions. One manager has you read a disclosure and asks you situational questions mostly about team work and difficult coworker situations. Other manager asks you basically same general questions as well as situational questions pertaining to personal character and resolving issues.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to handle a difficult customer.   1 Answer
    • Give an example of when you had a coworker that wasn't easy to get along with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Westerville, OH).

Interview

I applied on line. and they called with a phone interview, that went well. then a few days later they called me for a face to face interview with two people. that went well also. They called me a week later and offered me the position. I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

The procedure at that particular time in 2014 was a little too complicated in my humble opinion. On the day of my personal interview. There were three different managers, conducting the interviews for CSR positions, all of which were in one room, there were numerous candidates waiting to be interviewed...I spent between two and three hours during this process and was asked the same questions by the different managers.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to provide a detailed event of a bad or a good experience at work with my customers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't have a problem demonstrating to the hiring managers that I am a reliable and trustworthy woman who takes her job seriously and excels in exceeding her job expectations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Lake Mary, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Kind of drawn out, Took a week for a call back with interview options, the interview itself was 2 hours.The interviewer was very kind, he explained the type of response required prior to me answering any question

Interview Questions

• Very situational. They asked to explain things from your perspective.   Answer Question

The pay was too low. Although I was offered a slightly higher amount per hour than the posting, I just couldnt afford to work there.