J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.7

Customer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Irving, TX).

Interview

First received an email..then schedules a time for a phone interview. The recruiter asked me 4 STAR questions then a week later I sent to another interview with 4 managers.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you received excellent customer service that wowed you.   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Hurst, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 minutes. It was more like a conversation verses interview. By the time it was over I realized I had definitely been interviewed! When I went over it in my head we had covered more than it felt like.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I remember was..What do you think is the most important job of a Teller is?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I first got a phone call from a Branch Manager saying he/she wanted me to come in so he/she could better describe the position to me. After meeting with him/her he told me that he/she wanted me to meet with his/her manager.

Two days later I met with the district manager and he/she went into even more details about what a PB would be doing. He/she described pay, benefits, and a timeline of the on-boarding process.

About 4 Business days later I got a call from HR.

Underwriter III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter requested I complete a digital interview. I received a call about 2 weeks later to do an in person interview. I was asked to schedule a 2nd interview over the phone a week later. A month later I received an email advising that they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a difficult situation and the steps you took to improve the situation. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Senior Implementation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Simple not a lot of questions asked. Video phone was used for both interviews. Recruiter didn't interview me at all only the hiring managers. Because of the holiday the time face took three to four weeks. Salary wasn't discussed until offer was accepted. Salary is higher if you are external.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position? Do you have knowledge of products? Give an example if a time where you had multiple projects due and how you prioritized?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online back in October and heard back from the recruiter late November as they were working on finalizing the job description. Recruiter was great and was very courteous and responsive during the whole process from initial screening to offer letter. All the interviews were on phone and talking to all the managers was insightful as they explained more about the job and department. Was made an offer the next day of the final interview.

Tech Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Did a one-on-one interview scheduled at my university for the first round. I didn't make it past that round. The questions weren't hard but they do want someone with very good techincal skills. The interviewer mentioned I would be a better candidate for their other position (can't remember the name) but it is similar to Tech Analyst but for people with less technical background. I was hoping he would recommend me for that program but he didn't. Anyways, I had work experience with the role I was applying for, ETL Development. But because ETL developers at JPMorgan use a lot of Java, and I don't know Java, he didn't think I was a good fit. I didn't really have any impression on the company. The interviewer wasn't mean or nice, somewhere in the middle.

Interview Questions

• Fairly easy questions. Standard behavioral then some technical questions. I recall getting 3 techincal questions. I believe I answered 2 correct. One question was about the types of SQL joins. The other was a Java question that I had no idea what the answer was even though I know it was taught in school and a beginner level question. I can't remeber the last question.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews starting at VP level and going up. They were all in person interviews with anywhere from one to three people. The interview was very focused on previous experience, skills and success, including asking specific questions around handling difficult people.

Interview Questions

• What was your process to test the design and effectiveness of a control? How do you interact with your business partners? Provide a step by step example of your day, providing specific examples of your interaction with your partners and what improvements have been made through your review.   1 Answer

Portfolio Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Irving, TX).

Interview

Got a call about 3 weeks after I applied. Had a phone interview with the supervisor. A couple weeks later I have an interview person interview with the supervisor and his boss. And a couple weeks after I was given an offer. Don't expect the process to go quickly.

Administrative Assistant to VP's Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

Interview was handled by one of the VP's I was to work for. It was a pleasant Q&A session held in less then 30 minutes. Location was of the office was convenient for me and I was also given a tour of the office and was introduced to the staff on that day.

Interview Questions

• How would I cope with a fast pace atmosphere while handling more then one VP at the same time?
      This was the primary concern they had for this particular job.
      1 Answer