J.P. Morgan Executive Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.4

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Was clear, the job described in concise terms. Respectful. I was greeted and treated with courtesy. Every interviewer provided similar clarity and were on the same page. I met with 7 different interviewers in a 1-1 setup. Each of them helped me understand the job well.

Interview Questions

• How could i contribute to the success of the problem at hand.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

was referred to role by an employee for a role i was extremely qualified for. One phone interview - she (internal recruiter) said i would;d move on to in-person. Details never followed and she never responded. Bunch of unprofessional flunkies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Wilmington, DE) in August 2015.

Interview

Had two interviews prior to what was supposed to be the final interview with hiring manager. All feedback was positive and they would call before end of the week to schedule that one. Call never came. I followed up with HR a week later (email), never replied. Followed up 2nd time following week knowing how slow big companies are (email), never replied. Followed up 3rd time day after email (phone message) asking for a reply since the feedback from the last HR contact was that the hiring manager wanted to speak to me. No reply phone call or email ever. Basically, just unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Lot of questions about previous experience which all went well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Depends on the Hiring Manager. Sometime it very sometimes it difficult.
    Hiring manager plays the key role.
    After Hiring manager confirms, next level is other team member and sometimes other tech people.
    Then Senior management - Department Lead and in some cases business personal as well

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interviews happened very quickly. All the four interviewers liked me and wanted to proceed with the offer. Even the HR person called to confirm that the offer will come. But it did not. They could not even meet my current base salary.

Interview Questions

• The questions were related to my experience. No general questions.   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Phone interviews after initial phone screen. Took a very long time to get replies. After initial outreach from recruiter, took multiple weeks to set up interview. Feedback and response after the interview was over a month.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial typical HR phone interview, then phone interview with hiring manager. Office interview with potential colleague. Long break between hiring manager interview and follow up interview with potential colleague. Long break afterwards before hearing that I didn't get the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview
    It was not really easy, everything exceeds my expectation. It was not pretty smooth and relaxing. Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.What major challenges and problems did you face?

Interview Questions

• how many years experience do you have?   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2012.

Interview

Very throughly exhausting but easy, don't expect too much emphasis on personal & culture fit ability... It's all about can we manage you and can you get the job done, innovation is not what they are looking for

Interview Questions

• The normal, weaknesses, previous management disagreement & solutions, why want to work here, nothing special   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by 14 Managing Directors

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Comp was lower than other offers, but job more interesting. I could have negotiated harder, but did not.