J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Illinois | Glassdoor

2.8

211 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Private Client Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

I met a recruiter at a job fair and submitted my resume. After that, HR called me to set up an interview with the branch manager at a branch which was close to my house. They liked me and then started the process of chains of interviews with higher ups and also different branch managers. Everyone single manager said how their manager had spoken highly of me. Done six in-person interviews so far and 2 phone interviews. Not sure, what bothered them. My age? I was very impressed when I read about what Jamie Dimon had to say about diversity in his company. Does that diversity even take into account the diversity of age?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position? If someone has a Citi bank credit card, how would approach him/her explaining the benefits of Chase credit card?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process consisted of multiple rounds. Began with an on campus interview. The final round consisted of two different interviews and a presentation that I had prepared prior to the interview.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Interview

I am writing this since I had two interviews in one day. Similar processes, different company. JP Morgan Chase really shocked me with how poor quality of their interview process. I have no grudge, but want to make sure someone else who applies is aware if it happens to them as well.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions that reflected the information on my resume.   1 Answer

Commercial Banking (CAO) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online in the company's website. I received an email conforming on campus interview. The hiring manager was really nice. She mostly asked behavioral questions. I got an email for the second interview at the company's location. Let's hope for the best.

Interview Questions

• -Why JP Morgan?
      -What was your greatest achievement?
      -What was your most challenging project or work experience?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

It was fairly good and we had a good conversation about politics. He seemed very engaged, and enjoyed asking me questions about the markets. He was also eager to answer questions. Unfortunately, after our discussion, we both realized that I was probably more interested in a technical role, and therefore I didn't get any follow-up.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Three levels. One telephonic,a coding test, face to face in the end. Overall average process. Interviwers were very nice and polite. Very professional interview environment. Had to white board some SQL queries during the interview.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Took the course of two weeks to complete and was hired after the second interview. The hiring managers ask basic questions on customer service and whether or not you are fully capable of doing the job itself.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult experience that you had?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process from start to finish took about three months whic was extremely long and extensive. I met with each of my soon to be colleagues on my team which consisted of 4 people at the time and included a phone interview with one of the female Vice Presidents who worked remotely at the time.

Interview Questions

• Questions included character assessments which I liked.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with an on-campus recruiter. The fellow was in a more senior position but was very knowledgeable about the program and extremely friendly and receptive to questions. There were two very basic whiteboard questions, but these are nothing to worry about. Beyond that, he just wanted to get an idea of my current skill set and personality type.

About a week later, I received an invitation to the final round of interviews (the TAP Super Day) at the Chicago office. Here, I was grouped with a handful of my classmates and shown around the building. The staff conducting the tour were very cordial and open to any questions or concerns. Finally, we were sent to three rounds of interviews: behavioral, technical, and a brief presentation of our choice.

The whole process was quite relaxed and informal. I got the feeling they just wanted to get to know the candidates. Overall, the whole process was a pleasant experience and nothing to worry too much about.

Interview Questions

• Compare and contrast the Agile and Waterfall methodologies.   Answer Question

Lockbox Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

They use an automated online Skype sort of interview, so you use the camera on the computer and their system asks you questions. You have thirty seconds to think about your answer before it begins to record.

Interview Questions

• What experience you have that makes you specially qualified for the job.   Answer Question