J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN

2.8

Document Review Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I interview with the employment department and then with the manager the employment department feel I was a good match for her position. I received a call from employment department 5 days after my last interview and was offered the position. I had to get a drug test within 24 hours. With all negative results I received a call the next day and was told I got the position and if I would start work in 2 week.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind to work overtime?   1 Answer

Loan Servicer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

One on One w/ department manager. Behavioral questions interview was provided a great outlook of future of department. Department manager provided a lot of information about department & why it was changing direction along with great career advise

Interview Questions

• When at work what do I do to maintain stress level   1 Answer

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Process takes too long, I actually accepted employment at another company while waiting to hear back from them. They also over train someone like myself who had 17 years in the business.

Financial Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The entire process took approximately two months. The interviews took place at the local market area level, but the hiring was done through corporate HR. Overall, it was a straightforward process.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers spent most of the time talking, and asked few questions. At the end of each interview, the interviewers asked me if I had any questions for them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the salary.

Loan Closer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I was already working for Chase over 5 years, a new department opened in the building and employees were encouraged to apply, I sent an email with my resume. I interviewed for the position and was hired.

Negotiation

I was offered a position with a lateral move that would have been okay if the position was similar.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process is long. It takes about an hour and a half, and you meet with three supervisors for thirty minutes each. They all ask pretty much the same basic questions, as well as a list of 'personality' questions and 'what would you do' ethical questions. It really isn't difficult, it can just be a bit overwhelming at first when you are told to expect an hour and a half interview. It is a different process, that I think does give potential candidates more of an opportunity-if you didn't quite click with one interviewer, there are still two others to impress.

Interview Questions

• These were basic personality and ethical questions: what is the most difficult working situation you have been in, what was your least favorite position, etc   Answer Question

Mortgage Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2011.

Interview

I got a call from the human resources for a phone interview, then my resume was submitted to the hiring manager. The hiring manager called and did an phone interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2011.

Interview

when submitting an application I was required to pass a test consisting of multiple-choice questions.
    Most of the questions are about loans, mortgages, etc. Not difficult, but you have to be very fast. Otherwise they will send you an email automatically that they will keep your CV in their file system :(

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in banking?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2010.

Interview

Called by a recruiter for phone interview. Interviewed by the DM and another BM then switched rooms and interviewed by 2 other BM's (later found out the two women BM's were both needing to fill positions). Interviewing with 4 people in one night was a little unexpected. It was very sales focused and I had to practice their "pull from the lobby" scheme and then had to sell them hand sanitizer. Alot of questions about why they should hire me, what have I done in sales, how would approach a situation then gave me one, went through my resume basically point by point and asked for details about each thing on it.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to sell them the bottle of sanitizer on the desk.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was set and non-negotiable. The standard in Indiana is 32,000 and I dont believe there is any give unless maybe you are already licensed you could try but I doubt they budge!

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2010.

Interview

Call from HR led to going online and taking a lengthy personality test, then a math test. I was then called again for a phone interview. Next, I was sent to a branch for an interview. I had to role play a couple different scenarios for two branch managers at the same time. I then interviewed with the two managers together, then with a district manager.

Interview Questions

• The role play was unnerving. I was not expecting it, and was told to sell a stapler.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They told me that the base pay was standard and not negotiable. I was able to negotiate my base salary up by a few hundred dollars.