J.P. Morgan Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2018

3.1

146 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with several analysts, associates, vice presidents, and managing directors. Asked questions about background and interests, including in finance. Had an opportunity to ask questions of the interviewers as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was bland. I received no contact whatsoever. You definitely need to know someone to get your foot into the door. It was really frustrating. I wish recruiting would take the time to even look at your resume.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Online, 30 minutes. It wasn't too bad at all but I only got to the first round so I don't know too much. It was almost all situational questions that they asked me and they didn't require too much brain power.

Interview Questions

• Tons of situational questions such as if your friend found out how to cheat on a test then what would you do and I think they just want hear about your moral values.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Two interviews, one with Java based questions, one for culture fit. For Java it consisted of basic knowledge of the language, but also included questions on SQL. Culture fit included questions on team based performance, and such.

Interview Questions

• Libraries, pass by reference vs pass by value, Databases, Error or Code debugging while walking through code examples, etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

The first round was an in-person interview with the whole team. All the interviewers are pretty nice. The interview questions are pretty easy. All the questions are behaviour questions except some easy brain teasers that I have already done before.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2017.

Interview

After application, I received an email stating that I was being moved forward to the interview process. The interview stage was 2 back-to-back interviews done over the phone. The questions were not too surprising, and the process definitely wasn't intimidating.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about being employed by an organization the size of JP Morgan?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

The first step was an online interview where you had to video tape yourself answering certain questions. These were pretty general, behavioral questions. Why do you want to work there, how do you work with a team that kind of stuff.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a total of two interviews. Each interview was 30 minutes long. The people were extremely friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. I really enjoyed this experience and every step of the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

You have to submit an online application first. If qualified, HR will reach you for a phone interview. Then it will be an onsite interview if you passed the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why JP Morgan   1 Answer
    • What do you think of Investment bank   1 Answer
    • What's your biggest failure and success   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume and transcript to campus recruiting portal. Received email regarding invitation for first round of interviews. Round one involved using the company's portal to video record yourself answering a series of three questions. Round two involves a day long office visit with two, 30 min face-to-face interviews.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you to JPMorgan Chase and specifically the " " Program?   Answer Question
    • What leadership experience or extra curricular activity on your resume is most important to you and why?   Answer Question
    • What past experience have you considered to be your most challenging and how has that helped you to be a better individual?   Answer Question