J.P. Morgan Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

3.3

60 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online and then had a phone call interview. Interviewer asked a lot of aggressive questions. very short very straight to the point not friendly. Whole conversation lasted about 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• how do currencies affect a business   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Went through initial interview at school and received feedback about two weeks later. Went into NY offices for another interview and did not get offer. Questions were not bad but structure of interviews were very wasteful and did not fully assess qualifications.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Applied online and had 2 phone screens followed by a super day. Interviewed with 3 people at the super day from different desks and have a really positive experience. Got asked a lot of stat questions even thought I had never taken a class and the interviewer knew that. That was the only upsetting part.

Interview Questions

• if you roll a dice 2 times what is the probability of getting the same number   3 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Phone call to set up interview, interview was bad. Stuck up interviewer asked impossible questions just to satisfy his own ego. He would just continue to ramble on about random things and not even be able to focus on the issues at hand. The duties of the intern were not discussed; he was not very interested in me as a candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Newark, DE) in March 2016.

Interview

I had both a technical and soft skills interview. The soft skills one went great but had trouble communicating with the tech skills interviewer.The questions asked weren't anything crazy, but they definitely made you think.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2016.

Interview

30 min with two interviewers, so 15 min each with brief introduction to the position and a following brainteaser-like open questions which are usually met in consulting interviews. The two interviewers are nice and friendly, but the questions are not easy to grasp as I didn't expect that kind of questions for this position, which seems to be more quantitative and analytical oriented.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview initially with HR rep and then 3 interviews 30 min each asking mostly behavioral questions. Applied online through company website. One phone interview with an employee onsite. Mainly asked behavioral questions, information about the company and general information regarding Excel and PowerPoint skills. Still waiting to hear back...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at JPM NYC in January 2016 for Risk Management Internship
    Had four back to back 30 minute interviews with three Executive Directors and a Vice President
    All interviewers very extremely nice and started off by describing the group's function and daily dynamics at the office.
    All of them asked me to go over my resume and explain why am I interested in this position and where do I see myself in 10 years. Then each of the interviewers was asking mainly about my insight on the global economy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email within 2 weeks to set up a telephone interview. Did two 30 min telephone interviews back-to-back. First interview was mostly technical questions, second was mostly behavioral. Interviewers were okay, dry personalities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Remote, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

Two interviews right after each other. The first one was a general get to know you type of interview. This was followed by a second more technical interview designed to see if you're a good fit for the company or not. Very behavioral based with little math. good luck.

Interview Questions

• X and Y equal $2.50. X is twice the cost of Y. What are X and Y respectively?   2 Answers