J.P. Morgan Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

3.1

130 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2016.

Interview

Two, thirty-minute interviews with HR representatives; more of a phone screening than an interview. It's very impersonal and they just read questions, but the women I spoke to were very friendly and helpful if I had any clarification questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume and transcript to campus recruiting portal. Received email regarding invitation for first round of interviews. Round one involved using the company's portal to video record yourself answering a series of three questions. Round two involves a day long office visit with two, 30 min face-to-face interviews.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you to JPMorgan Chase and specifically the " " Program?   Answer Question
    • What leadership experience or extra curricular activity on your resume is most important to you and why?   Answer Question
    • What past experience have you considered to be your most challenging and how has that helped you to be a better individual?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

It was not an easy interview. Asked detailed questions about last job experience. General economic questions also asked to evaluate general knowledge. Make sure that you prepared a lot for the interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

It's pretty good. There were three rounds in total. First is online coding round, followed by a face to face interview. And at last there was a HR round. The over all experience was good.

Intern Interview

Interview

4 rounds of interview process. No online IQ test of any sort. Online application > Video Interview > Phone Interview > Assessment center consisting of a a group case study and 2 one to one interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bhopal (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1.Aptitude+Technical(c++,Java)MCQ
    2.Technical Interview(General Introduction,Ques.on Project,DBMS,Java
    3.HR Interview(General HR Questions)
    Aptitude Section was quite easy,Technical Question were difficult
    Verbal part was also easy.
    Interview round was mainly focused on project,my interest in future,Technical question on java,DBMS(join,normalization)

Interview Questions

• Why did you prefer java for your project?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Went through initial interview at school and received feedback about two weeks later. Went into NY offices for another interview and did not get offer. Questions were not bad but structure of interviews were very wasteful and did not fully assess qualifications.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process: a phone interview, followed by in person interview. They will discuss salary immediately after extending an offer. Don't feel pressured to accept right away. You can just say you need to take some time to think it over.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Allahabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewee was friendly throughout whole process. Main focus was to check indepth knowledge of concepts . Questions from Area of Interest were asked. I have written Java and OOPS as my AOI so questions from AOI were asked. !

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great with the employer focusing on my strengths and making the connection with the job at hand. They described the job, the company, and the culture.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe my past job duties   1 Answer