J.P. Morgan Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

phone interview. Applied online then about two months later I got an email to set up a phone interview. They gave me 10 days to prepare it. Very straightforward on the phone. It has been over a week now yet have not heard back from them. The woman on the phone told me there will be onsite interview in Feb this month and they will keep me posted. I don't know if this is a positive sign or she just tells everyone this information. Felt redundant to ask when I should expect to hear from them after she told me this so I didn't ask. Now I wish I did!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Newark, DE) in January 2015.

Interview

3 interviews 30 min each asking mostly behavioral questions. Must pass drug and background test. Most interviewers are senior managers that a friendly. Pretty easy to impress. Be prepared to discuss all aspects of your resume in depth

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied online and was offered an invitation to an event that I attended and had two interviews during. During the event we heard from upper level executives and toured the office.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you had two projects for different business clients due tomorrow (same date and time) but realistically did not have time to get them both done?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you were working on a project due in two weeks and your boss left for vacation for two weeks and you realized a week into it that he had something you needed to complete the project?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted resume through career center and through JP Morgan website, got a call from a recruiter, had a phone interview and then that day got an email inviting me to superday in New York for 3 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• If the price of oil went up tomorrow, how would that effect the mom and pop grocery store? I expected questions kind of close to this, but was still kind of caught off guard   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted via phone and had a 15 min. conversation which transitioned scheduling a 1 on 1 interview in the NYC office where I would work if accepted. During 1 on 1, asked general questions to gain background info on me personally rather than if I was qualified or not. Overall, wasn't as bad and scary as some people make it out to be.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.... (behavioral and able to tell a lot based on how you answer)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It was an interesting experience. Everyone was very friendly and genuine. The interview was more like a conversation that an interrogation. While the processes was somewhat long, it was a nice rotational interview that allowed me to meet a significant number of employees. By far one of the best interview experiences I have had.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

I applied for its women program (summer analyst). Sales and Trading Division. Interviewer was an alumni. There were both fit and technical questions, but most questions were technical. The technical questions were basic, but ranging from equity to FX... basically covered all securities you can think about. But I didn't prepare for FX, so I got stumbled on question related to FX.

Interview Questions

• Why crude oil supply increased recently?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Applied to attend a corporate event where students were paired with each other and had to do a case study. From there J.P Morgan Chase handled it all. Communicated with students interested in the internship. You just had to show up

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY).

Interview

On site. 3 hour interview with 6 people. Many behavior questions. Heard from the interviewers in one month. Then went to a standard background check, drug test, on-boarding process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N.a.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2014.

Interview

Applied on University's website, got an email about two weeks later. Received an email say that I would have two phone interviews. A week and a half later I got a call offering the position to me.

Interview Questions

• What's can you tell me about the wholesale market?   1 Answer