J.P. Morgan Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

3.1

127 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2014.

Interview

Very professional. Asked detailed questions but was very patient with your answer and friendly personalities. Wanted you to have a grand knowledge over a material of things. Once job was accepted they helped you out with whatever questions you might of had. Truly a wonderful working experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions that were read from a form. Less personal and more strict.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Newark, DE) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview with second interview in person. Interviewed by recruiter and VP and asked basic questions about the company and resume. Asked about working in groups and wanted to see if I would fit in with the company.

Negotiation

No negotiation for intern

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Many behavioral questions. All about past leadership experiences and experiences with a team. Interviewed by two people in a thirty minute interview. Very professional. Attend networking events beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you regret a decision you made and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2014.

Interview

I met a recruiter at the career fair and was told to apply online. A few days later I got an email for a phone interview the next day. The interview was behavioral and technical. Nothing too hard, just some basic programming questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between static and non static variables. What is polymorphism?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

phone interview after a few months of applying, took a while to hear back on a decision

Interview Questions

• nothing too difficult, all behavioral, some finance questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied in January, received a email for a first round interview. The first round was easy just behavioral questions over the phone. I received another email for a second interview, which was also on the phone. This interview was a lot harder and asked mostly technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotitation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Newark, DE) in March 2014.

Interview

three 1:1 interviews focused on different area

Intern Interview

Interview

Behavior questions mostly

Interview Questions

• What will you do if someone in your group doesnt perform   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

I applied through my college's career services department and was selected for a next day interview. The interview was split into two 30 minute sessions, each with a different person, both asking some technical questions and discussing my resume. They have a list of questions targeting different aspects they are looking for concerning skills, culture, etc.

Interview Questions

• Gave a scenario about troubleshooting a printer with you being the support team. Seemed to shoot down every idea and examine your troubleshooting and decision making skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Very good, HR people are efficient, quickly get me into next round. 3 phone interviews, 1 on site. very nice experience. All interviewers are very professional, asked questions about current market and option pricing. No extremely difficult questions, they let me choose areas I am comfortable with, e.g. equity, fixed income,... and asked tech questions accordingly. Since it's a internship position, they asked my favorite desk, and which desks I wanted to rotate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good package. I did not negotiate anything.