J.P. Morgan Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2017

3.1

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Went through an accelerated application (my college had an "early" Super Day). Was interviewed by two managing directors and one vice president. Strangely they were all in the healthcare industry, which I did not apply for.

Interview Questions

• If Trump got rid of the corporate tax, how would the cost of debt be effected?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2017.

Interview

There was two back to back video interview. One asked about behavior question, other asked about the technical question. They tend to be picky on the technical portion, the person wasn't very nice.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2017.

Interview

Interview Consisted of two parts: non-technical(like behavioral) and technical interview. There were two interviewers for each part. They called me in, I finished the non-technical and then went straight to the next interviewer.

Interview Questions

• There was a question along the lines recalling a situation where I had to do something without guidance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Online application; was contacted almost two months later for an initial phone screen that lasted 20 minutes. A day later, I found out that I received another interview; this one lasted 30 minutes. Finally, I received a video conference interview that lasted 30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Wilmington, DE) in November 2015.

Interview

Submitted the application online for an undergraduate internship progam, and get an email about attending the onsite interview several weeks later, and later about travel arrangements and hotel, have not attended the onsite interview yet

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Flew me out to interview. 5 rounds of interviews with two interviewers each. Pretty tough questions, but targeted at determining if you will be a good fit within the firm and the team.

Negotiation

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online via the job portal for an incoming college freshman position with a resume and cover letter. Had a good phone interview with a friendly interviewer, and it was fairly casual, as I was only a high school senior.

Internship Interview

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions; you definitely want to know market trends before you get in.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews in a week, half an hour each. One was holding a senior position in Equity sales, the other was a junior trader. Both were very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• 50% fit, 50% technical questions. Different interviews focus on different things despite having a script   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

Prior to the recorded interview, they allow an opportunity to prepare yourself with another interviewee. Four recorded interview questions each with 1 minute and 30 seconds to speak with two chances at a question. Allowed 30 seconds to prepare before each interview question.

Interview Questions

• A situation that placed you in a leadership position, talk about the experience.   Answer Question