J.P. Morgan Vice President - Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Vice President - Operations Interview Questions

Vice President - Operations Interview

Interview

The interview process is comprised of a thorough round of an interactive round of question and answer. This includes providing a detailed overview of the position and addressing any questions that the candidate may have. Questions are then posed to the candidate to gauge interest and fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult is, after hearing an in-depth overview of the position for which you're interviewing is to then quickly explain why you are a good fit for the role. While this seems easy, it can prove difficult to put your talents in the context of the job description that was provided a few minutes prior.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Vice President - Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a rule based process that focuses on your resume. Questions are directed towards your past achievements, challenges with respect to work that you have performed in your last role.

I went through 5 rounds, out of which at least a couple weeks scheduled to find right job fitment for my candidature based on skill sets that I had.

Interview Questions

• Project management experience   1 Answer