J.P. Morgan Vice President - Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Vice President Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Interview

Meet the team and a hiring manager. Overall process was very professional and the team did a good job during the process. They have a team of recruiters and Hr staff who handle most of the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Vice President - Operations Interview

Interview

The interview process is comprised of a thorough round of an interactive round of question and answer. This includes providing a detailed overview of the position and addressing any questions that the candidate may have. Questions are then posed to the candidate to gauge interest and fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult is, after hearing an in-depth overview of the position for which you're interviewing is to then quickly explain why you are a good fit for the role. While this seems easy, it can prove difficult to put your talents in the context of the job description that was provided a few minutes prior.   Answer Question

Vice President Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Several weeks later invited to interview. As I was on holiday at the time I arranged a Skype call from Singapore back to the UK. Usual competency based questions - tell me about a time when... Also questions on how well I knew JPM's products and processes, which as an outsider not directly working for an existing client as difficult to answer. Even allowing for the Skype link, interviewer did not make much effort on eye contact, following up on my responses, seeking clarification, etc. She said I would get feedback on my interview - I had to chase for weeks for any feedback. I only did so because they invited me to interview for a separate role - more personable interviewer in that case, but 10 weeks later no feedback at all despite several chasers. Not impressed

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about JPM's private banking products and processes   Answer Question

Vice President - Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a rule based process that focuses on your resume. Questions are directed towards your past achievements, challenges with respect to work that you have performed in your last role.

I went through 5 rounds, out of which at least a couple weeks scheduled to find right job fitment for my candidature based on skill sets that I had.

Interview Questions

• Project management experience   1 Answer