J.P. Morgan Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Did the application was called for an interview a few days later. The interview went very well but I was not offered the job. It was one of the best interviews I had, I assume the other candidate had previous banking experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you taught a customer how to use technology   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

After I completed the application on their careers site, they asked me me to do a video phone interview via HireVue within 3 days they sent out the link. The interview lasted about 20 minutes with 8 questions, each should be 3 minutes. I had 30 seconds to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Explain why your background and experience help you succeed in the job?   Answer Question
    • Why you want to be our teller?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you explained how to use technology to another person.   Answer Question
    • Explain how modern technology helps you simplify personal, finance, or daily tasks.   Answer Question
    • Describe how you work and follow procedures, policy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Altadena, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The two people interviewing me, a man and a woman, were late in starting the interview. Next, as soon as they asked me each interview question, before I was able to start answering, noticed both of them looking away, as if distracted/uninterested. They both did this after each and every question, before I even had a chance to answer. So it seems as if they had already made up their minds before even asking me to come in. Sure enough, three days later, I get a rejection letter. Waste of time and quite rude.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied received an email from recruiter the next day. Did a online interview and was canned the next day to do an in person interview. Process took a few days.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Applied online and was sent an email about 3 days later for a digital interview. Digital interview was different from what I had previously done but very easy to go through. The questions were a bit repetitive and there were 13 of them. Still no offer but it's only been a week.

Interview Questions

• -How does your previous work and/or educational experience help you with the position you are applying for?
      -Why chase?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process took one hour. Interview was done with two other individuals. It was an average interview. I prepared myself before so that helped. Taking a resume helps as well even though they already have a copy.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

You get an email about a video interview where you basically talk to yourself answering customer service questions. If hiring team likes it, you're called from a branch to set up an in person interview. Interview is usually between 2 people, the branch manager and a banker.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions like, "how have you dealt with a difficult customer," etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Detroit, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy ad straight forward. the hiring manager was nice and professional. It was a one on one interview. we basically talked about my resume and a few questions on counting money and customer service

Interview Questions

• how would you give good customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. went in the branch, everyone greets and makes you feel welcome. waited maybe 5 minutes before the manager brought me to her office,
    talked to her for a few and she gave me a tour of the branch ( that was a dead giveaway for me that i got the job) and we talked to the tellers, went back to her office and it was pretty much done. Told me they will call me back, and in maybe 2 weeks i was told to finish up the hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Pearland, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

they want to know if you have a problem with sales, and they want to know if you know how to cash handle. they want to know how well you handle customer problems and difficult situations

Interview Questions

• what Is one thing you wish you could improve about yourself in the workplace?   Answer Question