J.P. Morgan Litigation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Litigation Specialist Interview Questions

1.0

Litigation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I worked as a temp from an employment agency for the first 2 years, and I learnt the day-to-day procedures of the department over a period of time. Eventually they realized that they had someone who they wanted to keep full time. Therefore I didn't really have an interview as they knew all they wanted to know about while I temping.

Interview Questions

• I am originally from London, England and they asked me if I had any plans to return to England. I didn't expect that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I was so happy to be offered a permanent position (I was 47 at the time) I accepted what they offered.

Litigation Collection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New Hyde Park, NY) in December 2008.

Interview

Very simple and friendly interview with 3 of the managers in my department. There was a miscommunication between this department and HR because the first time I came to interview, the hiring managaer was on vacation so I had to reschedule. But other than that it was very simple.

Interview Questions

• There really were no unexpected questions. The whole interview felt like a conversation. It's probably not this way throughout the bank- but I must say that I have an exceptional group o managers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They asked my in my interview how much I wanted to make- I told them and they accepted.