J.P. Morgan Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2017

2.6

316 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2017.

Interview

Took almost 2 weeks. Apply online did the online recording interview get a call for branch interview. Waited for 25mins to get interview. Was told they needed someone who drives. (Not in the job description)

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Orlando, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the called me after a week. The interview was with the Manager of the branch. She made me feel comfortable even though she was pretty much following the guidelines on a paper. Be prepared to talk about your skills with technology, cash and most importantly customer service.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • In your current job, tell me how you manage it when it gets really busy and you have to multitask.   Answer Question

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

The application itself was very simple and easy. After finishing and submitting my application, they sent me an email that said I had to complete a video interview. There were 8 questions that I had to record my answers to. You get 30 seconds of prep time and then a few minutes to answer. It's a little unnerving, but I survived it! I never received a face-to-face interview though. :(

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a teller? Name a time you experienced great customer service? Talk about a time that you had to follow company protocol?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 minutes. It was more like a conversation verses interview. The interview went very well but I was not offered the job. The two people interviewing me, a man and a woman,

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was sent a link for a personality assessment. Soon after i was sent a link for a web-based interview. The interview was me answering recored answers into a webcam which were reviewed after.

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suffern, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Suffern, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was mostly online, with computer generated questions. It was a different experience from that which i was accustomed but overall a good one. Although selected for the job and doing a follow up interview the offer was withdrawn as a piece of my required documentation was not yet in my posession.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider to be a weakness?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Very simple, sent an application online, was called in for an interview. Met with the hiring manager, was told that they will get back to me, they were interviewing other candidates and will get back to me once the background and criminal checks clear.

Interview Questions

• asked questions about my employment history, reasons why I left previous job and why I wanted to work there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. Was asking some easy personality based questions . Make sure to to go in feeling confident. I was given a phone interview, then an in person interview. I was then called back 3 days late, notified that I received the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Hurst, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 minutes. It was more like a conversation verses interview. By the time it was over I realized I had definitely been interviewed! When I went over it in my head we had covered more than it felt like.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I remember was..What do you think is the most important job of a Teller is?   1 Answer

Senior Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Long but worth it. The application process is extremely long, but totally understandable. The process after the interview includes: drug test, a second interview, and finger printing. After all that, you will have to go to training and it truly helps in the long run.