J.P. Morgan Part Time Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Part Time Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at J.P. Morgan

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Dover, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

I interviewed online. You have about 30 seconds to prepare for each question and then 3 minutes to answer. You are not required to speak the entire 3 minutes. There is time before this to fix your camera and microphone.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
  • What kind of technology you use for your daily life or finances?   Answer Question
  • Share an example of a time that you taught someone about technology. What was the end result?   Answer Question
  • How can you help customers during peak-service time or normal service time?   Answer Question
  • Share an example of a time you had to follow guidelines or procedures at a previous job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online and the same day received invite for online web video interview. Took the web interview which took about 30 min. Want to be professional and honest when answering the questions. Wasn’t that bad. Still waiting to be called back.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied June 6th to a Hired Ahead event that the company had for my borough in NYC. About a month after I got a call from the recruiting team for an interview which I immediately said yes to. The interviewers were professional and lovely. The interview only lasted about 20 minutes which I was scared about but it turns out it went great. I interviewed on a Thursday got an offer on Monday. I accepted the offer and glad to start my journey at the company Ive been yearning to work for since forever. Tips: Be prepared for the interview by researching the company, trust me it’ll help you. Rid your resume of any technical errors. Always be positive in and outside the setting of the interview. A smile won’t hurt. Believe in yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Detroit, MI) in July 2018.

Interview

It was great and energetic . The manager was so welcoming and we just talked about my background. Customer service experience is a must. You have to be able to multi task. And have patience.

Interview Questions

• What do i love about customer Service ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Online virtual interview, then an in branch interview with 3 branch managers. The virtual interview was very easy, the provided practice questions to get you comfortable. About a month later my hr rep had an offer for me.

Interview Questions

• How do you describe yourself in one sentence   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in March 2019.

Interview

They only conduct their interview for tellers once a month and you have to go through a videos screening before you can be scheduled to a face-to-face interview if chosen by recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about our bank.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle irate customer.   Answer Question
    • What would you say to customer who has 100000 depositing it to a current account so that you can upsell her.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2019.

Interview

Very smooth interview , i enjoyed the process . No unnecessary questions . They seem very direct , open , and honest . Ask a lot of customer service questions .

Interview Questions

• How are you going to balance this part time job with the rest of your busy schedule . ( since im a business owner )   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bronx, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

You first fill out a questionnaire and if you pass you get a webcam interview, that interview is used for any location you apply to. After the online interview I received a call to come in for an interview and a 1 to 1 1/2 months later I received another call with the offer and a list of things I needed to do before my first day.

Interview Questions

• As a teller how would bring and help bring sales or new accounts to the bankers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Santa Monica, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

One half-hour interview with the Vice President of the branch. Questions were either qualitative (describe yourself, list your strengths) or they were situational (how would you handle an upset customer, tell me a time you contributed within a team environment). I was given the chance to pose questions at the conclusion of the interview. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why Chase?
      What regulations do you know of as they pertain to tellers or commercial banks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Suffern, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Suffern, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was mostly online, with computer generated questions. It was a different experience from that which i was accustomed but overall a good one. Although selected for the job and doing a follow up interview the offer was withdrawn as a piece of my required documentation was not yet in my posession.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider to be a weakness?   1 Answer