J.P. Morgan Personal Banker II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Personal Banker II Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY).

Interview

As in all interviews: You have to present yourself; your qualifications; job experiences what are you looking for; salary and bonuses, customer service experience; how you deal with the clients; strength; weaknesses; what do you think for the position's requirements; how open are you to handle all problems at work; your creativity; your abilities; are you a leader or you want to take orders from the others; do you like to work as a team or alone; what are your hobbies;

Interview Questions

• Relating my experiences in the past and how was my customer service experiences.   Answer Question
  • What is your experience in Banking?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

It was an interaction that judge your skills in sales as a personal bankers and how good you are in developing you own business. Regularly background check of where you coming from and if you are fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell your product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Involved HR staff helped make the process as smooth and clear as possible. There are several tests and interviews before being placed. While it's intensive, the recruiter was very helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Lafayette, LA) in October 2014.

Interview

Extremely thorough background and credit check will be performed. Expect 2-3 interviews before landing the job; this will most likely include a video interview. The video interview will consist of generic customer service questions and you will record a response to each one. The in person interviews are pretty standard behavioral questions along with some role play.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Personal Banker II Interview

Interview

online application and assessment, person to person interview with Branch Manager and District Manager, background check, and you're hired! After being hired, there is quite a bit of training that you go to (this stays constant through employment)

Personal Banker II Interview

Interview

I had to do an online application and complete personal banker test (behavioral questions and math test). After that I received a phone call from the recruiter and was invited for an interview. After 2 weeks received another phone call for the second interview. 3 days later recruiter called me with a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online, was directed for assessment test. HR called me take a phone interview and eventually got me an interview set up with the Branch manager and The District manager. It took me around three week.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work with us   1 Answer

Personal Banker II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Role Play, Why Chase. Interview with 6 managers

Personal Banker II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

was very easy because i have already worked for the company.The computer hiring system was great because it kept you up to date on how the process is going

Interview Questions

• i had more of a discussion than interview with my hiring manager   Answer Question

Negotiation

35000 non neg

Personal Banker II Interview

Interview

Its normally a two step interview process. You will meet with the Branch Manager First and if he or she approves you will then interview with the district manager. The interview questions normally come from a question bank and they pick and chose which questions to ask you. Some managers will ask you to sell a pen to them. Wearing a suit is a must. Everyone is always real friendly and outgoing. You must portray that you are a good team member because most branches consist of 10 to 15 employees total. So there is no room for an outcast. Also, this position is seen as a ground level position in order to advance to a Mortgage Loan officer, Business Banker or Financial Advisor (investment Banker). It will help to have a good Idea as to where you would like to make your next move within the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you were faced with a difficult task at work. How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You are Able to negotiate but they will never give you what you ask for. Most of the time they meet you half way.