J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at J.P. Morgan

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Multi part interview, starting with your recruiter giving you a call for an introduction plus question and answer session. After you take some online assessments, personality profiles, direct manager interview, and interview with your branch and district manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you present and investment recommendation to a client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Seattle, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

One main interview followed by submitting details of your current production. You'll have first meeting with market director and please go with production reports, tax returns, awards, ranking in the company, etc. You will need to provide him/her with copies of everything so that he can go to his boss and formally present you as a candidate. If everyone like everyone, you'll get an offer and begin the background check + on-boarding. It takes several weeks from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Nothing stood out as being difficult or unexpected. The manager was very courteous, respectful, and thoughtful.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be prepared to prove successful production in current position.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Intansition from a banker position and I did not had to interview for this position .. the best way to become an advisor is to become a licensed banker first.

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New Albany, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

Talked over the phone then met the hiring manager and one of his counterparts for lunch. They paid for my lunch which was what was expected. I also met the hiring manager for a couple drinks and a cigar.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

3 step interview process with 3 different managers so very tedious. The process took about 2 months since JPMC is such a large firm and many difference divisions that have to approve each step in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How would you introduce your self to a potential client?   Answer Question