J.P. Morgan Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at J.P. Morgan

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Elgin, IL).

Interview

The hiring process was very slow and little envolvement with HR since they were outsourced

Interview Questions

• there were no difficult questions with my interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation did not go that great, they would not budge

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Francisco, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with HR and then a few days later, interviewed with the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work with someone you didnt get along with   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

I first had a phone interview to gauge my project management skills. This was followed up with a face to face with the Program Manager, my future Direct Manager, Managing Director of the group, and then the business sponsor for the technology team

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a team member/employee that is not interested in doing his/her work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and the decision was made promptly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a project you were managing was falling behind schedule, what steps did you take?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate, I was very satisfied with the offer.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Phone call and email mail follow-up. Had a series of followup face to face meeting with managers in the Project group. Finally interviewed with Senior manager. After initial questions. Was asked what was my availability. I was offered a position within a a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Consultant rate standard

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

There are many layers to the interviewing process used at this firm and takes weeks or months to move forward when trying to get into this company. Communications back to potential employees could definitely be improved.

Interview Questions

• Why are you here when you have so much experience, you could be anywhere but here?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Pleasanton, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Its for a 1 year contract PM position through a staffing firm. I had 3 phone interviews with a peer (PM), Program Dir, AD Director. There was no f2f interview since the need was urgent. They didnt give an answer until I really pushed my HR to get one. Then they offered the job.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Interview and hiring process quick and less than two weeks. There was phone interview and then group interview with the team face to face. The interview questions were mostly from my resume.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Boston, MA).

Interview

I had one interview that resulted in an offer; the process was extremely quick; no complaints about the interview process (in 2006)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

They called me for a face to face interview which took about an hour. And then they scheduled me for another Interview over the phone. Overall process was quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• What type of projects did you work on? What was your role in that project?   Answer Question