J.P. Morgan Relationship Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Relationship Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at J.P. Morgan

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Will screen you from online application. Then a truth based assessment. Role Playing interview with manager. then an extensive FBI Background check. After that you must pass the licensing program. If you fail then you are gone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Seattle, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

2 interview process with the first being a knockout and the second being a formality. There is a brief phone call with the District Manager in between and the second interview is with the District Manager and the branch manager for the branch you are applying at. In order to be a Relationship Banker now, you have to be able to pass your Series 6 and 63 exam after 2 months of paid training, otherwise you will not have the credentials for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about what makes you qualified for the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Not difficult. traditional questions. Being that I have a mortgage background, my interview had lots of twist and turns and became more of a conversation. Had a phone conversation interview and the same questions were ask on the 1 on 1.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

phone interview, recruiter interview, manager interview, applied online, call back from the recruiter, online assessment and questionaire, personality assessment, in person interview with branch manager and a panel with district manager and other managers on a panel.

Interview Questions

• what have you done to increase sales and bring in customer increase revenue, when you have a difficult customer and he is making unreasonable demands. how do you deal with that customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Jose, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was good. Just the typical interview with a panel that most banks have you do. The classic sell me this pen or pencil was used so be prepared. there was a lot of tell me about yourself and thats about it nothing new to the interview process

Anonymous Employee in Long Is City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Long Is City, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

In the first interwiew, you might have to speak with three different recruiters. In the process, recruiters will ask you different scenarios, and at the end you will have an offer.

Interview Questions

• as a normal interview process you will be ask, about your experiences, weakness, why they should hire you and what things you did in a difficult situation and how you solve it.   Answer Question

Relationship Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Very straight forward with questions, they aren't trying to trick you. Relax and show your personality. They want to make sure you will mesh with the clients and staff. Be prepared and on time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you bad to experience an ethically challenging situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

It was extensive and took multiple partners and managers to coordinate and make an ultimate decision. The scenarios questions asked we're specific to how to handle certain situations with clients and compliance specific questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle this situation .....   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online, had a Phone Interview, In person interview with 2 separate people. Was called 3 days later and offered the job. Interviewed with the district manager and a branch manager. Was placed at a branch that I had never met the Manager before.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tucson, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

The HR department gave me a call with questions about my previous experience. They wanted to know my goals and ambitions. They asked questions about customer service and sales experience. The position requires candidates to become licensed so they asked me if I would be willing to go through the licensing process.

Interview Questions

• What will you say to a customer that is in your office after you have performed a service so you can sell them something.   1 Answer