J.P. Morgan Relationship Banker Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 69 of over 9.1K interviews

In Person10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

J.P. Morgan

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

basic. Interview is pretty easy. 1 hour, typically only one round of interview. Interviewed by the branch manager and assistant branch manager. Application/background process takes up to 4-5 weeks. Licensing process takes a few months to complete

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you? Tell me about the situation when you disagreed with your boss
    Answer Question

J.P. Morgan

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

The interview process was easy. I Promoted within the same company. No interview was needed. The previous experience was very challenging. I interviewed with about three managers before gettinhh hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Houston, TX) in Sep 2020

Interview

I was nervous but the manager told me not to be worried, as I was flawing the all questions were right and they hiring manager was excellent. I asked questons about the qualification of their expectation for this candidate. And they looked flexible for the requirements. Also if you don't have the licenses they are caring enough to improve you so you can basically get them and pursue your career as a banker.

Interview Questions
  • what are the measurements for your sales goals?
  • where do you see yourself from here to five years

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Washington, DC) in Sep 2020

Interview

First HR and now is the hiring manager, then the Hiring manager virtual interview and also with branch manager, Background check, and offer letter. I will accept this offer, I am thinking

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.P. Morgan

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

Interviewed with branch Manager & Financial Advisor Easy Interview / Laid Back They wanted to see how you interact when talking with people in an office setting and that you can be professional

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What do you like about banking? Strengths / Weaknesses (Normal Questions)
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Burbank, CA)

Interview

Video interview. Manager Interview. The video interview was a strange process. It is timed per question with 2 turns just in case the first one isn't good. I had 6 questions and prepared for 10-15. It was an awkward process so I was shocked when I got called for an in person interview. The in person interview was more relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you'd be a good relationship banker or what do you think makes a good relationship banker?

J.P. Morgan

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

First had a online interview then I got a call from HR. I had an interview with branch manager then had a final interview with regional director. They ran back ground check and fingerprinting after the job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bellingham, WA)

Interview

Overall the hiring process was nothing out of the ordinary. There were three different interviews. One was online and the other two were in person at local chase banks in the area.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Jose, CA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Fairly easy. The questions revolve around your ability to be professional, informative, and efficiently helping clients. Being able to make conversations and engage is also a big plus in the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • We don’t push “sales” or numbers to meet, however you are still given the expectation to work diligently and efficiently to continue building relationships with clients and the firm as well as earning more pay for yourself through sales. How do you expect to meet these expectations as a relationship banker?

J.P. Morgan

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

Searched online, then applied. Until I received the inerview invitation from branch manager. I had to do the digital interview first. It's requirment from JP morgan Chase. During the interview day, I just went in then talk with manager. The manager was kind, questions were also simple. After we ended our meeting, the manager just told me wait for further instracution, if not, then I should look for another job.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Interviews