J.P. Morgan Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Relationship Manager Interview Questions

2.4

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

I was invited via email to apply due to my resume matching the job requirements. I was scheduled to meet with several managers in one day along with other candidates chosen.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to share my prior experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interviewed with Area Manager, took 3 weeks to hear back. Then had to do a phone interview with Market Manager which was pretty easy. Offer came directly from hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Everything was pretty standard. As an internal transfer I knew what they wanted to hear   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation - internal transfer so I had to take it or leave it

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2013.

Interview

Great introduction to the company and layout of the benefits, great conversation and very informative interview process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Van Nuys, CA).

Interview

Online application contained assessment questions such as financial calculations, management decisions, etc. My background is financial services so the questions were quite easy and didn't find them too difficult. The assessment questionnaire must be included with the online application to be considered for the position.
    The application process was frustrating. You were given about an hour to complete the assessment, which I completed, given that my computer was slow. I received the email confirming they received my application, then 4 minutes later, I received the letter of denial. I thought it was unreasonable and insensitive for JP Morgan Chase to treat potential applicants this way: taking and hour to complete their assessment and online application, only to be rejected 4 minutes later.

Interview Questions

• Assessment questionnaire included mortgage and lending calculations, savings interest percentages, management situations, etc.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter a week later. The phone interview lasted maybe ten minutes, half of which was static because the recruiters phone didn't have a clear connection. The recruiter was difficult to understand and her accent was very thick. She advised that the hiring manager would contact me within a week or two. A month later, I emailed her and asked the status of the position. She then responded with an odd question of when I would be relocating. I never discussed relocating with her so when I asked her for some clarification, I received the automated rejection email.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

I have been with this company for several years and it appears that the questions for every position are exactly the same. They questions are very typical as you would expect in an interview.

Interview Questions

• When did you have an irate customer and how were you able to defuse the customer and overcome the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

It was long having to meet with the hiring manager and the market manager in person took a couple of months. After that we had lunch with a few of the other top producers on the team

Interview Questions

• General stuff, streghths, weaknesses, how are you going to hit the ground running day one? Strategy questions about time and business management   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New Brunswick, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

Basic with HR due to my prior relationship with my manager. I worked with my manager in a prior role at another company and he recruited me to this position at Chase.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Rochester, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

After submitting my resume and applying to the company i heard back in two weeks for a phone interview which lasted about 15 minutes then we scheduled a panel interview which was set for a week from that day in the panel interview I was there for around 45 minutes and was offered the job around a week later.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you dealt with a difficult customer and turned the situation around   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

I went to a Job Fair and was interviewed on the spot by a VP. The VP never asked any relavent questions. Laughed and joked the entire time. Worst interview I have ever had. Few days later a recruiter called and offered me the job. Had to have a drug test, background check and credit check.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked of me, other than do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate