J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

2.6

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Private Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online, went through two phone call interviews with a recruiter and then the team. Invited to a superday. They were mostly interested in behavioral questions. I had a good experience, the interviewers were very professional

Interview Questions

• Why JPM, tested basic stock and market knowledge, which industry/stock have you been investing in or would recommend, stock price of JPM, how would you invest 10 million   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

i had 2 interviews- one face to face with the team and hiring manager which went great, the other with the Chicago team on skype, which went pretty good too.

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed briefly over the phone, did a video interview and was also invited over to their branch office to meet a couple of people i was going to work with if i was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• My previous work experience and how if i can relate it to the job description as a relationship banker.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process is pretty simple, just the usual situational questions. Process starts off with a video interview where you answer the questions on the screen, then once reviewed; they call you for an in-person interview. Once all completed, & if you're suitable, you can start work two weeks afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where there was an irate customer, & how did you handle this?   Answer Question

Commercial Banking Analyst Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online in early September. I didn't receive any communication from them until the beginning of November. In the beginning of November, they called me to set up a phone screening interview a week later. They called me and we basically had a conversation. They were very professional and the environment was very relaxed. The conversation about me lasted about 20 minutes while they expected you to ask about the company/internship for about 10 minutes.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

After I completed the application on their careers site, they asked me me to do a video phone interview via HireVue within 3 days they sent out the link. The interview lasted about 20 minutes with 8 questions, each should be 3 minutes. I had 30 seconds to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Explain why your background and experience help you succeed in the job?   Answer Question
    • Why you want to be our teller?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you explained how to use technology to another person.   Answer Question
    • Explain how modern technology helps you simplify personal, finance, or daily tasks.   Answer Question
    • Describe how you work and follow procedures, policy.   Answer Question

Corporate Responsibility Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied this job on the company website and they replied after 2 weeks. We scheduled a phone interview, but it was weird that the interviewer was an intern either. We talk about job responsibility and my qualities. But most of the time was I asking questions - guess that's why I didn't make it to the next step.

Interview Questions

• what's your past experience that can be applied to this job?   Answer Question

Private Wealth Management Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

You apply online in around November or so. If they like your resume, you'll get a phone call or e-mail to notify you for beginning interviews. If you do well in your interviews, they'll bring approx the top 2% of all applicants to the final round interviews. The final round interviews push you into 4-5 interviews with multiple people in each interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were a trader and were the only person who could trade on 9/11/2001, what would you buy and what would you sell?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenmore, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Kenmore, WA).

Interview

1-2 Phone Interviews
    1 In-Person interview
    Both the phone and in-person (1:1) interviews were low-pressure, natural and conversational tone. All my interviews were conducted by the branch manager. The in-person interview was done at the branch, which made it comfortable, and not intimidating. The questions were not overly difficult nor stressful, but rather conversational. The only drawback was that health benefits regarding family leave were not initially explained too clearly. But that was addressed and handled during the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your past to exceed a customer's expectations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The compensation offer was a firm offer from the employer, not negotiated

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Two interviews, one with the District Manager, and one with the Branch Manager. Offer received a week later.

Interview Questions

• The role is an operations one, and there were sales questions as well. Being prepared for a few questions about managing a sales team is critical.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate as the numbers were in line with my expectation.