J.P. Morgan Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 6, 2018

2.8

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Interview

Interview

I applied online for a summer internship as a sophomore. They contacted me and said I had one week to fill out video interview. I had 3 tries for each video, and there were 4 to 5 video questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I received the invitation of video interview in late October 2017, one months after I submitted my application. The video interview is composed of four questions (all behavioral) and applicants have two chances to try for each question.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2014.

Interview

Resume is sent through university career system. Got Tel interview in about 2 weeks. Last about 20 minutes. First, some behavioral questions: why IBD. After that, there is 2 technical questions to test your knowledge in finance. These are basic questions but you should present your answer in clear logic and discuss every aspects as possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

First round interview. I was interviewed by two women who were both very friendly. Mostly just behavioral questions except maybe one analytical. It was a pleasant experience. I would recommend it to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Whats a time when you were on a team and someone didn't pull their own weight. How did you handle it   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Interview

Applied Online, Got a call for a Phone Interview, Followed up with an In Person Interview in the office with HR Contact. Recieved the job offer two days later. completed On boarding information and started working a few weeks later.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2011.

Interview

Started as a phone interview, then a couple of their managers came to the school and spent a whole day interviewing all applicants. Besides going through my resume, they asked questions related to working in a team/handling conflicts etc

Interview Questions

• tell me about a situation when your suggestion did not work   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 2 one on one interview. The focus was on quick learning skills and leadership skills. My academic skills were also scrutinized in the interview. Basic financial knowledge was required.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2017.

Interview

I had a phone with a HR. She asked about my CV , past experience, asked about a behavioural and technical questions. It took around 30 minutes. It is not that difficult.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk me through your CV?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

it is a superday, also known as final interview. I had three interviews, they are all 1:1 with senior managers. Honestly, they are all behavioural questions so I can hardly say who is better who is not, which makes the situation more difficult.
    I think they select 2/20, so there is a big chance (can't believe I said so, but 10% is a big chance.)

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

One case study and followed by 2 rounds of interviews. The case study have about 14 people in one group. We have 30 mins to read the materials and 45 mins to discuss among ourselves. Then we have to present the ideas to the directors.