J.P. Morgan Summer Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It was 3 rounds of 30 minutes interviews. One of them was only technicals, one of them was only behavioral, and one of a little bit each. Really depends on the people who interview you

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Summer Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

6 total interviews:
    1 initial hour-long interview
    3 half hour interviews for Superday
    2 half hour interviews a week later

All were phone interviews. All asked about J.P Morgan as a company, why I wanted to work there, and why they should hire me. There were also then some questions about my resume, as well as scenarios and behavioral questions. During the Superday, they ask questions that seemed designed to throw me off to see how I would handle it.

Interview Questions

• Think of a product or service that no one has ever thought of before that you think would be revolutionary for your university. How would you market it?   1 Answer

Marketing Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online, I was contact back by a recruiter with 3 weeks. I had an on campus interview at my school and was offered the position a week after that.

Interview Questions

• Why JP Morgan Chase?
      Why Do you want to work in the Financial Industry?
      What experience do you have that you think we be helpful for this internship   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate to be placed in Chicago rather than dallas

Marketing Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial phone screening interview, with broad questions about resume, then flown to NY office for two interviews with two managers in each. These interviews were also mostly about previous experience but very in depth. Got offer the next afternoon.