J.P. Morgan Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Team Member Interview Questions

3.1

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Four rounds of interview with departments manager and then later HR interview to finish all the formalities and further joining date and timing details were informed in the interview. At the end salary was discussed and many other benefits and allowances were mentioned to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you?
    What is bond?
    Few personal questions were asked?
    Why do you want to join JP Morgan?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Hired directly from college as an Undergraduate student. The process started with competitive writing tests then ended with one on one interviews. The interview was a cumbersome process since there were very few interviewers and some of us had to actually wait for 9 hours straight.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

The first round was a Group Discussion round, where they asked me to describe myself, basically checking up on communication skills and confidence.
    The second round was the Aptitude test, which is a multiple choice question paper, on the clearance of which, I advanced to the next round.
    The third round was a Technical round, where my knowledge was tested. I was asked questions relating to derivatives, securities market, depreciation etc.. where I answered these appropriately and with confidence
    The final round was a HR round, where I was asked if I was okay to work in night shifts and why did I I want to choose JPM.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to choose JP Morgan?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Firstly , I gave an email writing which I cleared .After which I gave my aptitude and operations round .After clearing all my rounds , I had an interview with HR for final round and then after 9 days we got the results in which I was selected.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

1st round aptitude
    2nd round GD
    3rd round accounts ( if process requires)
    4th round HR
    final round Ops with process manager

Interview Questions

• they just check ur confidence level in the interview for freshers if you are experienced they will ask about experience   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Asked me about my projects, research work for my final year thesis. Asked me, What is Private Equity, Asked me to tell about Treasury and Security Services?
    Asked me about JP Morgan Chase?
    They asked me about my family background, where i live, how i travel, I am able to work in shifts or not.
    Asked me, What was the topic in G.D? What did I say?

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2012.

Interview

I was contacted in March and took an exam they scheduled about a month later. It consisted of comprehensive, written, personality and accounting parts. Those who passed the exam had a one-on-one interview with HR. They mostly asked about me, such as why I took the course that I graduated from, describe my family background, talk about my career goals, etc. They also asked about what shifts I would be willing to take, what kind of work I was looking for, and if I had any pending applications with other companies. At this point in time we were yet informed what position specifically we were applying for, only that they would try to match us to a department that would suit the answers that we gave to HR.

After another month, they contacted me for a second and final interview with the two heads of the Team. The questions were generally about things on my resume, and a lot of what I'd already talked with the HR representative in the earlier interview were repeated. Basically they're gauging to see if you'll fit in with them.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2012.

Interview

It started with Aptitude test - Test on Maths, Logic, Verbal and E-mail communications
    -Operational Interview - where questions like "tell me about yourself", "strengths and weaknesses" and questions related to the process were asked
    - HR interview - Salary expectation, Flexibility of working in shifts and General questions

Interview Questions

• I did not find any difficult or unexpected question as i was able to answer all questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

aptitude,hr,technical,hr round.all are elimination rounds.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

1st hr round and 2nd round carried fwd HR Round, written test and typing test and manger round..as it was for fresher it was essay if experienced asked about your profile in detail

Interview Questions

• HR Round, written test and typing test and manger round   Answer Question