J.P. Morgan Telephone Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Telephone Banker Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2016

3.1

Telephone Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Very good and thorough interview process. You go through a phone interview, then a 90min interview with three different people. If selected you must pass drug/criminal background check which includes fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. What was their issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Telephone Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2015.

Interview

I had a over the phone interview got called in to do a in site interview. Had 2 managers interview & asked simple behavioral questions. Try to sell your self and be interested and know as much as the job as you can and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you went beyond and out of your way for someone and how did it benefit?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

quick and pain less but there were 3 different people you had to interview with. Each person had a different set of question they asked and then they collaborated on whether or not to hire you.

Telephone Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2013.

Interview

3 separate interviews. Asked the exact same questions about a negative experience at a previous workplace, and how it was turned into a positive experience. The process of choosing interviewers severely lacked diversity of race and gender. A letter of reccomendation had been submitted, however, the first attempt for emplyment was denied. The recruiter was not on the same page with training and scheduling which caused a great deal of frustration for everyone.

Interview Questions

• explain a bad experience at work and how you were able to turn it into a positive experience   Answer Question

Telephone Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2013.

Interview

applied online and get the response 2 weeks after applying. The interview process was quick and easy to go thru. The first contact was in the email and phone interview than face to face with 3 different people

Interview Questions

• all the questions was tell about a time you did this, or that   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Very involved interview process. See many different Managers before getting offer. Drug testing and you need to have your transcripts and any other information to show your past jobs and the reasons for leaving those companies.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

very pleasant went through 2 recruiters before hired.Process did take around two weeks,The recruiters were very nice. The recruiters took me on a tour,as well as others that was potential hires

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Arlington, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

I was first pre-screened over the phone by a recruiter who asked a few questions about my experience with call center environment and sales. She invited me for an in-person interview about a week and a half later.
    She asked me about a specific time when I dealt with an irate customer.

The in-person interview was very focused on my experience dealing with specific types of situations with customers. Basically they want to know how you react with difficult people.

They will make you role play a live situation where one interviewer acts as an irate customer and you have to solve an issue for him.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time when you made a poor work related decision and what you did to overcome it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

They asked basic interview questions. I went through a three process interview in one day. After the interview I was given a tour of the building and was contacted about a day later on the next steps. I had to go through an extensive background check including fingerprinting. The job is stressful and having a positive attitude and sales experience is a plus.

Telephone Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Interview with three hiring managers. Basic questions (i.e. "Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer").

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to make an exception to a policy to create a good customer experience.   Answer Question