J.P. Morgan Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Teller Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY).

Interview

I have interviewed at 3 different branches. All the exact same interview process and questions. Each branch seems to be more concerned with how long I plan on being at their company as opposed to my work experience or whether I would be a good fit or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was organized and the interviewer was nice. They first interviewed me through HireVue. I then pass that and went to interview at the branch I applied for.

Teller Interview

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• What was your least favorite thing about your previous job?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

clear, straight to the point. I was able to complete it at an efficient time.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Sent my resume in for a job opening, ten days later they called me and scheduled and interview. Everyone there was really nice and friendly. It was easily noticed that they really care for their customers.

Interview Questions

• They were all pretty well expected and average, difficulty wise.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward, I applied online and got a call from a recruter about a week later. The recruter asked me some questions like what were my future goals, etc. I was then contacted by the branch manager and called in for an interview. The interview consisted of the branch manager and an assistant manager. The questions were pretty basic, no curve balls.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Miami, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got an email for a video interview. I passed that and HR called me up and want to set me up with a branch manager.I went to the interview and i thought i did pretty well but havent heard back from them yet.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this item(could be anything)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arverne, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Arverne, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online
    Did The Assessment
    Got An Email The Next Day
    Contacted A Recruiter
    Did A Phone Interview
    Set Up An Interview With The Branch Manager
    No one ever called me back after the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mesa, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward and I was asked questions about specific examples of different customer service scenarios (e.g. A time when you had to deal with an angry customer). There was one point where the interviewer excused himself and then took literally ten minutes to get back and I could of swore he was just behind me in the lobby conversing with others. He then asked any questions I had and put me to his assistant who asked me questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions was likely one of the questions where he asked "Give me an example of a time when you dealt with a customer..". Sometimes you just have nuver run into a time where you dealt with the specific situations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from the recruiter who was great! She kept calling me for newly opened positions until I landed one! She believed in my skills and abilities, even gave tips. Interviewed with branch manager, assistant branch manager and lead teller. Questions are not the typical, "what are your strengths and weaknesses" type questions, but scenarios. "Tell me about a time when you had to overcome and obstacle, what was it, and how did you overcome it", "Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer, what was the problem, and how did you resolve the problem", "Tell me about a time where you were asked by a manager or supervisor to act in a way that was not in accordance with company policies and procedures, what was the situation and what did you do"?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were asked by a manager or supervisor to act in a way that was not in accordance with company policies and procedures, what was the situation and what did you do?   Answer Question