J.P. Morgan Vice President Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 92 of over 10,138.0 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

Direct interview with Technical lead. I didn't go through any online test. I had applied to their online portal. Team lead directly called and scheduled an interview. I had uploaded my resume on their site.

Interview Questions
  • He asked 3 question all are kind of solving the technical problem. 1. Need to subscribe quotes or market data from stock exchange and show to UI without delay . Also if messages received piled up between when we subscribed and before publishing to UI. 2. User can search with any employee attributes through UI like ID,NAME, AGE etc. , design a logic at back end to use collection so that you can search the correct Employee object without O(n), to be precise with good performance. 3. Design Immutable class which has int id, String name & list of Student object,make sure it's perfect Immutable class.
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

J.P. Morgan

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in Jul 2021

Interview

Received an email for 1-hour Zoom Videoconference Interview . 3 people took my interview and I think it went well. Didn't receive any update (+ve or -ve) even after multiple follow-ups.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were asked related to big data processing mostly around writing, optimizing, debugging, and reviewing spark code.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about J.P. Morgan