J & J Sales Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at J & J Sales

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J & J Sales (Corpus Christi, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was pretty relaxed. I started before corporate was moved to Houston so my interview was actually conducted by the owner/president of the company. It was a very informal interview and there was only one. Once the interview was complete they offered me the position within 4 hours. I could tell from the beginning this was a very go-with-the-flow office and as long as you showed up and did a good job you would be rewarded. There was no micromanagement from my initial impression and until recently there wasn't. I enjoyed interviewing because I was able to ask questions as well as listen to the knowledge the owner had to share about the industry. I was able to walk around the office and warehouse and get a feel if this was something I could handle. I enjoyed the interview and I didn't feel as if I were being interrogated.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you can bring to J & J?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Slight negotiation. Within 4 hours they offered me the position and I asked for a higher salary, they met the demands easily.