JANUS Displays Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JANUS Displays Interview Questions

Interviews at JANUS Displays

2.4

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Interview

One phone interview and two face to face interviews. Very thorough questions and basically character inferences to see how your critical thinking skills work. Second interview was with CEO, despite all the negative reviews she actually seemed quite the opposite, just a woman who's passionate about her company.

Interview Questions

The opportunity was exciting, I just had other offers on the table that best fit my career goals and needs at the time.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JANUS Displays (Saint Petersburg, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was extremely professional. You first do a couple phone interviews before the in-person interview. It was a fairly fast process, it took about two weeks total for the process from beginning to hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one time you had a problem with a team member and how you solved it?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JANUS Displays (Saint Petersburg, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

An engaging phone interview with HR that lead to a very strained process after. In house interview met with the CEO who for over an hour unloaded all her personal and emotional feelings about her company and the department which in her own words is in shambles. She asked me more personal questions than she did technical questions about the position and after already having two interviews asked me back for a third. I declined jumping through any more hoops considering I already took an IQ quiz, and two interviews and after I declined they still ran my background anyway.

Interview Questions

• What is your troubleshooting process?   1 Answer
    • What is your salary range?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at JANUS Displays (Saint Petersburg, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a phone screening and then called in for an interview. Took some IQ test of sorts and then another interview with the owner. Did not proceed any further since I received an offer from somewhere else before completing the process

Interview Questions

• No technical questions of any sort, but was only told of the companies issues and how I could help. Asked more customer service type questions.   Answer Question

Design Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JANUS Displays (Saint Petersburg, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied and received an email quickly requesting a phone interview. Phone interview was quite long, as the ad itself was pretty vague so the company and job had to be explained. It was less question and answer and more of a conversation about what I was looking for and what they were looking for. Had one in-person interview that included time with the hiring manager, and a short time and a few questions with the CEO. There was also an intelligence-type test (mostly math or logic related questions) that I didn't find entirely necessary for this position. The whole process took around two weeks. Big positive was that the hiring manager was interested in my well-being and career goals.

Interview Questions

• Will this position be a good fit for your professional development goals?   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JANUS Displays (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview. I was treated with respect, the product sounded really intriguing, and I genuinely felt like this was a place that would benefit from my skillset. It was clear that they needed someone not only with some technical know-how, but also the right attitude, honesty and work-ethic.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my technical and logistics background and how I thought my specific skills could be applied to the position at Janus. I was also asked about what I thought good and bad management styles were.   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JANUS Displays in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was very disorganized and the hiring manager just hires on feel. If you are lucky you will get to interview with the owner Sharon who seems very nice but very intense.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JANUS Displays (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

They tag team you with interviews by all of the on staff sales reps, director of sales, and owner. You will be barraged with random questions from people who clearly have never been in management or interviewed people before (the sales reps).

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found out your boss was sexually harassing other employees?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The base salary is set in stone. Your commission doesnt kick in until you hit 600k in sales, and then its 1%.

Senior Sales/Business Dev Elopment Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JANUS Displays in September 2009.

Interview

after 2 email follow up with no response, I was in scheduled for a phone interview that lasted ended abruptly when I was pressed for salary and commission expectations. Gave a range and based it on past experience and was told I was too experienced expensive for them. I had done a great deal of research on this company and was quite disappointed that I was not given the opportunity to explain how my skills and experience could benefit some of their challenges. I waited another week after seeing the job was still posted and sent another email to confirm the position was open. I received a response almost immediately that it had been filled.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with travel approximately 20% of the time and sometimes overseas?   1 Answer
    • What salary are you expecting, base and commission?   1 Answer