JAS Forwarding USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at JAS Forwarding USA

Import Traffic Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JAS Forwarding USA (Chesapeake, VA).

Interview

Short and brief. Ask maining about my background and job experience, why i wanted to work for a freight forwarder. The interview was one on one so it helped me explain who i am and my experiences easily. the interview was average not very difficult but really touched based on the job itself and what to expect on a day to day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JAS Forwarding USA (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me from my webpage on Linkedin. We had a brief discussion about my qualifications for the role and I was sent for an interview.

The interview was very conversational as to how I would fit for the role. I was asked about my knowledge of the company as well as key components of being a successful IT PM with my current company.

The interview was three hours and it was very easy going.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate a higher salary, but they did not budge.

Ocean Import Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JAS Forwarding USA (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Was asked about INCO terms. Import process. Importance of timeliness. future plans. The types of routing I have planned. What I did not like about my previous position. What I hope to get from my next position.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JAS Forwarding USA.

Interview

I was working with a outside recruiting company. I spoke with the outside recruiter first and then she made contact with the company to see if they had any interest in me. I was then sent over to meet the potential new employer.

After doing further research on the Company, I don't believe the culture is the right fit.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JAS Forwarding USA (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Open and honest discussion. Very conversational. Not stressful. Interviewer just wanted to dig into background and skill set. Try to determine if candidate would be a good fit for department and company.