JBS International Interview Questions in North Bethesda, MD | Glassdoor

JBS International Interview Questions in North Bethesda, MD

Youth Policy Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JBS International (North Bethesda, MD).

Interview

They got back to me right away and told me they were impressed with my writing ability demonstrated in my cover letter. I had a phone screening with just one person, and then for the in-person interview, that person was there along with the project director, and the deputy project director was conferenced in because she worked off-site. After the interview questions, I completed a writing exercise. I received a call from HR a few days later with the job offer, and they asked me what salary I wanted. I requested the highest amount specified in salary range from the job description to show confidence, and that's what I got. Overall, a positive experience, and I've been happy working here.

Interview Questions

Writer/Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JBS International (North Bethesda, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

Submitted a resume in November of 2009, contacted for phone interview in December 2009. In-person interview and offer came in Jan. 2010. Was asked all the questions you'd find on a Monster, QuintCareers type site. JBS values diversity, in every sense of the word, age, race, and otherwise. It's also very forward-thinking.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary initially offered was much lower than I expected, I countered. It took less than five minutes to get to approval. Negotiate by all means.