JBS S.A. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JBS S.A. Interview Questions

3.2

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itajaí, Santa Catarina (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JBS S.A. (Itajaí, Santa Catarina (Brazil)) in September 2012.

Interview

The hearings are conducted by good professionals.
    You will need an excelent background and skills with labor law.
    Be sure that you will have to travel during most part of the time.
    A masters degree isn't necessary.
    A second language is mandatory.

Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at JBS S.A. (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got the the first phone interview two months later. Then when the HR came to campus in Sept (three months later), I had the second face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your three strengths and three weaknesses   1 Answer

Food Safety Adminastratar Assistants Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tolleson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JBS S.A. (Tolleson, AZ).

Interview

I had a interview with the HR and the Quality Assurance, and the Lab Manager, all three of them was asking question about my last job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about how long did I work in manufacturing as a quality assurance. They asked me about what kind of work that I did.   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JBS S.A. (Greeley, CO) in December 2009.

Interview

Initially applied via web for position and uploaded my resume as well as filled out a skills summary. Next was a phone interview with HR rep for "Cultural Fit Assessment". Next was a second phone interview w/hiring manager for a "Skills Assessment", next was a 4 hour set of in-person interviews where the hiring manager re-interviewed in a 1:1, plus 4-5 panel interviews consisting of panels of 2-4 interviewers per set, followed up by the HR rep and final pleasantries. The Culture seemed to be one of high stress and fast pace, which I’m OK with. Most of the interviewers were very friendly and high energy, with the exception of the entire panel of 4 IT managers. My advice to other candidates would be to blow their socks off! (Especially the IT managers). Good luck. PS: Benefits package is rather substandard for the work, but apparently on par for the Protein Provider industry.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time on the job where you failed and how you responded.   Answer Question