JBS USA Holdings, Inc. Industrial Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Industrial Engineer

JBS USA Holdings, Inc. Industrial Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at JBS USA Holdings, Inc.

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews- phone interview with HR, skype interview with engineer and hiring manager, then plant tour and interview at local site. Also had multiple phone conversations throughout the process. Phone interview was more of a feeling out process to ensure I was comfortable working in a chicken processing plant. Skype interview was about one hour going over the position in order to see if I was qualified. After the first couple rounds there was a tour of the plant also to make sure I was comfortable with the chicken processing as well as to have the employees gauge if I would be a proper fit and understood the amount of travel required for the position. Somewhat disappointed the company essentially cut off communication with me even when I reached out about whether or not I would be hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle taking on multiple projects all at once?   Answer Question
  • How comfortable are you with strong smells and less than ideal working conditions?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for JBS USA Holdings, Inc.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc..

Interview

not organized at all, they contact me by the phone, no one send me an email with the company information, I had to do it on my own.
    when arrived there, No one put my name in the front door, so I they had to call and I had to wait extra.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. in March 2014.

Interview

First had a phone interview. Very basic one with recruiter going over prescreening questions and setting up interview with Corporate Industrial Engineer. Next step was phone interview with Corp IE that had technical and skill based past experience questions asking about what methodologies were applied in past.
    Finally, on site interview with a diverse group (HR, Controller, Maintenance, GM, Ops manager etc) which was very situation and behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a conflict based question. Talk about what happened, how did we handle it.   Answer Question