JBS USA Holdings, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JBS USA Holdings, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at JBS USA Holdings, Inc.

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc..

Interview

Asked basic questions regarding the job at hand and how you would handle certain situations. Talked about handling employee. Also included various behavioral questions. Interview was held over the phone and not in person.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Greeley, CO) in September 2019.

Interview

The entire process took about 4 weeks. I had 2 phone interviews, then they flew me to the headquarters for a panel interview. There were maybe about 8-9 people in the room. A lot of scenario type questions.

Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc..

Interview

I applied online through Jobvite. I got a video interview 48 hours I submitted my application. The interview questions were eight in number. The recruiting team sent the rejection letter 24 hours after the interview

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc..

Interview

HR contacted to set up a phone interview which took about 30 minutes. It was mostly behavioural questions. They will get back to you whether they hire you or not.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. in October 2018.

Interview

Applied on campus career fair, got invitation for interview about a week. 20 mins phone interview, still waiting. HR told me they would email me in a few days about if get the chance for the next round.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment besides of School degrees?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. in September 2018.

Interview

Standard interview of asking star questions and asking about my excel knowledge. Internship was pretty non specific major wise so no technical stuff. The person who interviewed was very nice and pleasant to talk to.

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Greeley, CO) in July 2018.

Interview

I received an email asking me to schedule an onsite interview, skipping any phone or video interviews. Met with an HR person for about a half an hour to discuss the fit of the job and then met with a member of the procurement team who asked me more specifically about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe you are qualified for the job?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online at JBS jobvite career portal for JBS Summer IT Internship -

1st round - Phone Interview - General HR round with Star questions (20mins)

2nd round - Phone Interview - With the internship director & again behavioral questions and other questions related to the projects I mentioned in the resume (25mins)

3rd round - Cisco WebEx Video interview - With the IT Panel (5 IT Directors ) they asked me about my objective, interests & things from the resume. (20mins)

(HR Department was very responsive and friendly throughout the process)

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about yourself!
      - Why JBS. What got you interested in?
      - Are your people-oriented person or goal-oriented (rate from 1-10)?
      - Give a Leadership example from your experience?
      - How will you attend a person who approaches you & he is from the different department?
      - 2positive points of a good leader & 2 points for a bad leader?
      - What do you think a data analyst does?
      - Apart from college work what else you do?
      - Some questions on JBS Values
      - Some questions to check ability, logic & thinking.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc..

Interview

Met the recruiter at the campus career fair. Applied online through careers website.
    Recruiter got back for request of telephonic interview. Mostly a behavioral interview.
    Given immediate feedback. Provided options to intern at two/three locations and asked for a preference. Having got back with particular preference, informed that location manager would contact for next step in the process.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a conflict with your professor when doing your project work?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottumwa, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Ottumwa, IA) in December 2017.

Interview

There is a 2 step interview process and it seemed like they hired everyone that made it to the second interview. After that you only have to pass a drug test