JBS USA Holdings, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.7

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Greeley, CO).

Interview

A joke. Met with Wesley Batista (this was before the corruption scandal) and several others who could best be described as "cronies", "henchman", or "hangers-on". A team interview.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember a signal question - they did most of the talking!   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cactus, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Cactus, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Recruiting team is pretty easy going. You must be ready with the basic behavioural questions
     and information about JBS. Process took 2 weeks.
    1st phone interview- Behavioural question set.
    2nd phone interview- Company related questions.
    3rd On site due next week

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the values of JBS?   1 Answer

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews- phone interview with HR, skype interview with engineer and hiring manager, then plant tour and interview at local site. Also had multiple phone conversations throughout the process. Phone interview was more of a feeling out process to ensure I was comfortable working in a chicken processing plant. Skype interview was about one hour going over the position in order to see if I was qualified. After the first couple rounds there was a tour of the plant also to make sure I was comfortable with the chicken processing as well as to have the employees gauge if I would be a proper fit and understood the amount of travel required for the position. Somewhat disappointed the company essentially cut off communication with me even when I reached out about whether or not I would be hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle taking on multiple projects all at once?   Answer Question
    • How comfortable are you with strong smells and less than ideal working conditions?   Answer Question

QA SUP Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc..

Interview

Panel interview, one time. Work experience. How to deal with difficult prople. Why choose their company. Experience, lab equipment, handle people, production, hold procedure. Desired salary. Haccp, Job offer after 3 days

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. After a week, the HR called to schedule an interview onsite. I talked with the manager in the department which I applied for. It was only a 30 minutes talking. I shared my previous experience and asked the manager some questions about the company. Then after a week, the HR scheduled another interview with the HR team. During the interview, 5 people took turns to ask me some behavior questions.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc..

Interview

not organized at all, they contact me by the phone, no one send me an email with the company information, I had to do it on my own.
    when arrived there, No one put my name in the front door, so I they had to call and I had to wait extra.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Des Moines, IA) in August 2016.

Interview

Three phone interviews, one in-person interview. All recruiters were very friendly and the conversations were natural. The panel interview was with all executives that asked multiple questions ranging from technical to behavioral. Fairly straightforward.

Billing Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evans, CO

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Evans, CO).

Interview

It went horrible 3 questions and out next, this people have no tact in the interview process, I felt I was being judged by my career choices, even ridiculized, why call someone on an interview if you have no intent of hiring them?

General Foreman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Greeley, CO).

Interview

Basic interview,since already who is going to get the job at this company is not equal employment opportunities. Who knows who can get the job. And lot of time management position is just given without interview. Very descriptive

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for this position   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Greeley, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

1 interview in person at university, 6+ phone interviews, 1 interview at corporate headquarters in Greeley
    They will ask many personality questions and situational questions. in the early rounds be prepared to talk heavily on strengths weaknesses and your future goals.
    They care a whole lot about com[any values, know the values before going into the first interview and be able to talk about one.

Interview Questions

• There are many different cultures in JBS, how would you communicate with people in your plant and what difficulties would you foresee.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nope, but i didnt ask