JC Bamford Excavators Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JC Bamford Excavators Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2017

3.2

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online, waited a couple of weeks and received initial contact email. Scheduled a phone interview and had one the next day. Never heard back from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• trick question that did not need to be asked especially for a phone interview   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The recruitment process consists of a Aptitude test followed by a GD followed by a personal interview.a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a aa a a aa a a a a a aa a a a a a

Interview Questions

• What do you mean by lean manufacturing?
      How do you optimize a machining process?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uttoxeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators (Uttoxeter, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview, two group tasks, two tests and a presentation.Presentation on an experience/s that make you viable for company. One group task is to build a structure as quickly as possible, other was a brain teaser. Interview was with one member of staff and featured a number of competency questions, very laid back. Fantastic fish pie at lunch.

Interview Questions

• Standard competency questions in interview. One test is questions on engineering, maths, physics and the company. Other test shows you a product and asks for a number of changes you would purpose.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Summer Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators (Derby, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received an invitation to attend an assessment centre. The application process is straightforward, shouldn't take more than one day to complete. The assessment centre is composed of 2 group exercises, 2 technical tests, a presentation and interview with HR.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

1. Written test to be held at company
    2. GD round to be conducted
    3. Technical interview is worth useful and knowledgeable
    4. HR round is final round
    5. Salary negotiation based on your knowledge and test

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators.

Interview

Telephonic then One an one round with UK person and HR
    then selection and HR round, where HR policies are not standardized so in your whole tenure you will be in lots of questions regarding leaves and salary hikes.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

college level entry done. simple aptitude followed by interview. manger emphasis on field willing to choose. aptitude test was simple. based on scores candidate were shortlisted. interview panel had 3 members. A sales member, the HR head and a technical expert. simple ques were asked and though couldn't answer a few, the final verdict was positive, may be coz of the confidence.

Technical Illustrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators (Pune (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Normally, 2 to 3 rounds will be held. As usual, first will be written, then technical-cum-HR.In written, they will check aptitude based,analytical skill etc. Next,some Technical-cum-hr qstns will be put based upon previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Technical Qstns as per experience.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Talegaon Dabhade (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators (Talegaon Dabhade (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied via college/ university , shoratisted called at company. apti and technical test and then technical interview and then HR interview and then in 3 days results declared, aptitude round was eliminative round and both interviews for remaining students

Sandwich Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators (Pune (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

There was just one interview process, where all non technical questions were asked such as family background, current cgpa at college, my hobbies and what I knew about the company. They mainly looked for communication skills

Interview Questions

• They asked me about family background, what I knew about the company, etc.   Answer Question