JC Bamford Excavators Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JC Bamford Excavators Interview Questions

3.1

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online, waited a couple of weeks and received initial contact email. Scheduled a phone interview and had one the next day. Never heard back from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• trick question that did not need to be asked especially for a phone interview   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators.

Interview

Telephonic then One an one round with UK person and HR
    then selection and HR round, where HR policies are not standardized so in your whole tenure you will be in lots of questions regarding leaves and salary hikes.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

college level entry done. simple aptitude followed by interview. manger emphasis on field willing to choose. aptitude test was simple. based on scores candidate were shortlisted. interview panel had 3 members. A sales member, the HR head and a technical expert. simple ques were asked and though couldn't answer a few, the final verdict was positive, may be coz of the confidence.

Technical Illustrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators (Pune (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Normally, 2 to 3 rounds will be held. As usual, first will be written, then technical-cum-HR.In written, they will check aptitude based,analytical skill etc. Next,some Technical-cum-hr qstns will be put based upon previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Technical Qstns as per experience.   1 Answer

Sandwich Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators (Pune (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

There was just one interview process, where all non technical questions were asked such as family background, current cgpa at college, my hobbies and what I knew about the company. They mainly looked for communication skills

Interview Questions

• They asked me about family background, what I knew about the company, etc.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators (Faridabad, Haryana (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was primarily aimed at understanding the candidate on his capabilities and practical knowledge. For a Mechanical/Automotive Engineering, this is a paradise. With this type of experience one can go places.

Interview Questions

• Which crisis situation was the toughest and how you handled it ?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators (Pune (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

they asked about the quant, technical for ex. manufacturing processes and all, also the HR interview is held which was average but the technical was a bit difficult asked about all the welding processes which can be used in adiffrent fields.

Interview Questions

• In HR about the description of the city   1 Answer

Technical Sales Graduate Shceme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators (Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

They only hold 2 assessment centre, so there were around 20 people. There were group exercises, presentation, tests, one-to-one interviews and various exercises throughout the day. The group exercises were really challenging, because you are in such a large group it's extremely difficult to stand out. I would say the majority of the applicants did not come from a science or engineering background and little technical knowledge is needed (as long as you have common sense). People who got through the first round will then have a final round interview.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good Technical Salesperson?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager (Manufacturing Engineer & Projects) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators (Faridabad, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Mine was campus Selection. Started with Company PPT then a written test (combined technical and aptitude questions) followed by GD and technical and HR interview

Interview Questions

• Where do you find yourself after 5 years   1 Answer

Undergraduate Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JC Bamford Excavators (Rocester, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

Submitted a CV and Cover Letter. I was then called and asked to attend an assessment day at the HQ in Rocester. The day consisted of an technical assignment, group assignment, presentation of your own choice. Letter then to say I'd been accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you've faced failure in a task?   1 Answer