JCW Resourcing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JCW Resourcing Interview Questions

Interviews at JCW Resourcing

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JCW Resourcing (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

One of the managers met me in the lobby of their builing and we went to grab a coffee nearby. Very nice guy, but a bit gruff. He described the office environment similar to that of the locker room before a rugby match, and seemed to be proud of this.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JCW Resourcing.

Interview

I was emailed by an assistant who found my resume on monster. I was asked if I was interested and to send in my most updated resume. Upon sending in my resume, I was sent a personality and IQ test which I did and I was contacted the following day about a phone interview. We managed to set up the interview for the same day. She called and ask me questions, everything was great and I was really excited about the job. At the end of the call, I sent an email that I was no longer being qualified for the job because I didn't have enough experience... I felt as though I wasted my time because you should have read my resume and seen that I didn't have any experience in the field. I also think that was an unfair reason to decline to hire me because I was the position description said no experience was necessary because all training is given prior to beginning the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at JCW Resourcing (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

Fairly straight forward - requested an email requesting some information on the organization as a sort of test. Once completed i was asked to phone in and pitch myself to the role. Once successful i went through 2 interview stages, one involving meeting senior management the next involving some technical activities.

Interview Questions

• Had to spend time on the phone during interview to people in industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly straight forward, you dont go into recruitment for the basic salary, you do it for the commission so whilst base pay was set and there's no negotiation the opportunity to earn commission is uncapped and became very lucrative.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JCW Resourcing (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Weird, it starts with answering a questionnaire then they bring you in for an interview. During this you meet like 3-4 different people. they mainly ask why you are interested, then they bring you in a "short day" to see how you would like how the job is and tney also make you do an IQ test.

Interview Questions

• I dont remember specific questions but they want to know why you would be interested in this job, what financial services background you have, what sales experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JCW Resourcing (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Like the prior posts note, I was contacted by a recruiter, sent the Wonderlic test, and invited for an in-person interview.
    The first person I met with at the in-person interview was a Senior Managing Consultant. One of the first questions he asked me was, while pointing at the tiki bar they have set up at the front of the office, "do you drink?" One second later, this was followed by, "It's okay if you don't...but it's what we do here."
    The next person I met was another Senior Managing Consultant. When he strolled into the room, he acted as though he was soo busy and soo tired from his oh so important life. He bragged about how the company culture was young, and that no one, including the CEO, was over 30/31 years old. Nice ageism, buddy.
    Both of them constantly talked about their ex-girlfriends.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter who found my resume on monster... Took a wonderlic IQ test and shortly afterwards had a short phone interview... I was then told to come in for an in person interview with the director
    ... I first met with one of the heads of there departments for about 20 minutes and we discussed a wide range of topics (be prepared to answer everything)... After which I was told that the director was unavailable and the secretary would reach out to me and reschedule... A few days later I received an email saying that they chose a candidate that fit there requirements better.

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JCW Resourcing in August 2015.

Interview

The process was extremely brief. I was instructed to complete a questionairre and submit it to the Director for review. I was contacted the next day to schedule a phone interview. I was instructed to "do my homework" and learn about the company, which I did. I was anticipating a 30min-1hr interview over the phone, however, the interviewer stated within the first 30 secs of the conversation that it would be extremely brief and would take no longer than 5 mins.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JCW Resourcing.

Interview

Met with about four different people on the day one of them being one of the directors of the company. They asked me generic questions like what I knew about recruitment, why I want to work in recruitment etc

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JCW Resourcing (London, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied to JCW through another source in March of 2019. The process took a few weeks since I was applying from abroad. JCW team was great to interview with and set themselves apart from any other recruitment company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that would surprise me.   Answer Question