JDA Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JDA Software Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at JDA Software (Waukesha, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

A short quiz on basics of CS was administered. This was followed up by 20 minute interviews with different team/project leads to determine if/where you would be a good fit. The interviews were a casual skills and personality fit check. Other interviewees may be present during some of this time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JDA Software.

Interview

phone interview then few weeks later they tell you if you got in person interview or not. You might have to call the HR person because sometimes they forget about you. Then, you get a in person interview very shortly. They ask you some question for about 40 minutes. Prepare for some general question and be ready to answer them in logical order. They seemed like they wanted the logical answer rather than creative answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me some things on your resume. What does our company do?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JDA Software in December 2016.

Interview

Started with basic phone screen (resume questions, why do you want to work here, career goals etc). Was followed buy a video interview with a group of developers, going over some basic programming questions and further questioning about resume and projects.Took about two week overall.

Summer Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JDA Software in October 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of two separate interviews. One of them was with the recruiter asking basic questions about my resume. The second interview was focused more on why I wanted to work their and the questions that I had about the company. The interview was very laid back, and not difficult at all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for JDA? Why do you want a career in supply chain?   Answer Question

Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JDA Software (Menomonee Falls, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

I had great communication with their staff up until my in-person interview. I interviewed from an office with a Director, then completed three video interviews. 15 minutes into the first video interview, the screen saver turned on. They could see me, but I had a dark screen and could not view them. I told them all about the problem I had not being able to see them. Nobody cared.

I was not offered use of the restroom or offered water. Very poor experience. And this was from their HR staff.

I never heard back from them. Interview was four months ago. I called them and sent follow up emails but they never responded.

I have since found other employment, but remember this experience as being the worst I've had in 25 years. My "no offer" response below should be "no further contact" whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• I was asked many relevant questions. Questions were standard for the position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JDA Software (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through employee referral. The whole process took about 2 weeks.
    First one is a phone interview. They asked me about my background and they asked me about the projects that are in my resume.
    Second one is Face to Face interview. It was a direct interview with the team. They were so nice and the interview was so easy going. They tested mostly whether i will be a good choice to take into their team.

Interview Questions

• How fast can I learn a new technology.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JDA Software.

Interview

A phone screening with HR asking about basic questions, including go over resume.
    In-person interview with 3 persons. Half hour per person.
    It was an easy environment. Interviewers are nice. Arrive there 15 mins earlier.

Student Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JDA Software.

Interview

Contacted by an HR rep who did a quick 30 minute phone screening, mostly to tell about the position and ask basic questions about skills and experience. Next day, followed by a more formal phone interview with the hiring manager, mostly personality questions.
    A week later, had a 3 hour interview day at location that's mostly technical. There was a simple written test, a pseudocoding challenge, and a chance to find a bug in some software. Ultimately, the technical questions are focused on your logic and thought process.
    The interviewers are all very friendly, they do their best to make you comfortable when answering questions. Finally at the end there was a panel interview with 5 people, everyone was nice and it was ultimately quite casual. No trick questions, mostly just chatting.

Interview Questions

• Write a prigram to determine if two separate timer intervals intercept. Pseudocode is fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay was predetermined because it was a co-op, but the offer was better than I expected

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JDA Software in February 2016.

Interview

It was pleasant and smooth process. The coordinator and interviewer were very helpful. The entire process took around a week. There was a phone call round followed by an onsite round.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were around project and tackling real life problems   Answer Question

Functional QA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JDA Software.

Interview

The interview process was OK, not too hard nor too easy. They asked basic concepts of Supply Chain like SKU,JIT, Push vs Pull etc. The whole interview took about 1-2 hours. I was given offer on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Describe two real case scenarios where MTO and MTS are used ?   1 Answer