JE Dunn Construction Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JE Dunn Construction Project Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at JE Dunn Construction

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a fun experience, flew down to Atlanta. Had a meet and greet day one where they show you how progressively cool of a company they are. The second day was a round robin style interview, with about ten different groups of people. They asked all kinds of questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for JE Dunn Construction

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very Friendly. The second day formal interview consisted of a "speed dating" style of interview consisting of 6-8 interviews. It was easy to navigate and each group of employees made you feel very comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

I met their reps at my school's career fair. A couple weeks later they flew me down to Atlanta. There were about 30 other interviewees, from the east, there meeting with JE Dunn. First night was a meet and greet to get to know some employees and what they do. The next day was the interviews, six total all 2 on 1, very laid back and relaxed more to get to know you and if you fit their culture than your current ability.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a team setting and had to step up into a leadership role.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction in April 2018.

Interview

Talked to them at a career fair at college. They called me about a week after to set up an interview at their office. Talked with a senior project manager and an lower level project manager. Was a very good experience they were very nice and professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (New York, NY).

Interview

Flew me down to Atlanta, GA. Spent the night there. First night we went to company headquarters and socialized with various people from the company. Second day was interviewed at company headquarters. It was an all day event - 7 total interviews with 2 people involved per interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JE Dunn Construction (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial On Campus Interview lead to a full day of interviews a the JE Dunn Atlanta Office. Procress was very laid back. I had five consecutive interviews (All 2 on 1) with various members of the JE Dunn team from different parts of the company. Everyone made me feel very comfertable, no annoying perofrmance questions. Afterward we went out for a social event to a bowling alley.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle, as a recent college graduate, having a team of carpenters who have worked for the company for much longer than you? How would you earn their respect etc?   Answer Question