JELD-WEN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JELD-WEN Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.6

Manager Interview

Interview

people in the plant are often over looked

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JELD-WEN.

Interview

Must have experience in the millwork industry.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Klamath Falls, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at JELD-WEN (Klamath Falls, OR).

Interview

1. Interview by recruiter via manpower (Jeld-Wen's contracted recruiting partner) 2. Personality test online 3. Interview by supervisor on-site at Jeld-Wen

The interview by the supervisor was poorly executed. The agreed upon call time was missed two times in a row by the supervisor. Once on the phone and interviewing it felt like I was being interviewed for a similarly titled job with a much different description than the position I had applied for. The process felt unorganized and wasteful of an applicants time.

Interview Questions

• Specific technical questions about how to fix and IT problem without any insight to their systems or structure.   Answer Question

Interview

1 interview and offered position

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to make a difficult decision that your co-workers did not agree with   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Went through the internship program. They interviewed after and then received the job offer. Training after was week long with the boss and then you are on your own. It was not difficult getting the job and I would describe the process as being easy.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, just asked about past experience.   Answer Question

Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at JELD-WEN.

Interview

in house interview with 3 people. On site interview. Not very professional. Did not feel at ease. Short interview. Did not feel good about the company or job. Would not work there.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

1) What’s your opinion of the role of learning in sales?
    Being thrown for a loop by this question is a sign that your candidate isn’t a life-long learner, which is becoming increasingly important in sales.

2) How do you keep up to date on your target market?
    Even if the target market of their last job is totally different than that of the one they’re interviewing for, this will show you their ability to find and keep up to date with relevant trade publications and blogs.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a conflict   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Klamath Falls, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JELD-WEN (Klamath Falls, OR) in June 2011.

Interview

The process consisted on an initial telephone call, followed by a telephonic interview, mostly non-technical stuff. I was told there would be two more rounds, an online personality test which I took ultimately and an on site interview, which never happened. They offered me the job without an onsite interview.

Had better option.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process went on with couple of phone interview. It was initially supposed to be onsite interview but they gave an offer without calling onsite. There was normal English/Aptitude test.

I was suspicious about the offer since no onsite interview and did bit research online and had better option.

Special Order Door Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chiloquin, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JELD-WEN (Chiloquin, OR).

Interview

There wasn't much of an interview, they don't hire internally they hire through a temp to hire company. They mainly hire people at a bottom level and weed people on the production lines. If you can pee in a cup and stack doors you'll probably get hired on full time.

Interview Questions

• There weren't a lot of questions when I get called in. When I did get hired on full time though they do make you do a personality test and a basic fractions and math test.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none since it was through a temp agency.