JELD-WEN Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JELD-WEN Management Interview Questions

Interviews at JELD-WEN

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JELD-WEN (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

No structure in questioning, responsibilies were never clear once hired. Interview and company appears inpressive on first impression, new hires given little direction, company like to drug test, and random drug test.

Negotiation

Poor, company is rebounding from home-building industry downturn, could not meet the area's industry match. Negotiated 2,000 more annually.

Other Interview Reviews for JELD-WEN

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JELD-WEN (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Recruiter, then GM (site visit), then two VP's. Process took a few weeks start to finish. Really not bad at all for an international company. Very positive impression of site manager and staff. Just not the right time for this particular move. Nothing negative about the interview or the company. I believe they are sincere about turning the business around and treating their people professionally.

Interview Questions

• Describe your management style   1 Answer

Personal decision based on other offers closer to existing home. Thought I was ready to uproot but I need a few more years to make that career move when both kids are in college.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JELD-WEN (Grand Prairie, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was a panel with the plant's H.R. Business Partner and the Production Manager. This hiring managers were very excited about explaining the operations, and value professional who are able to present a consistent performance, which shouldn't surprise factory talent recruiters. interacting with direct reports, indirect reports, peers, and the leadership.

Interview Questions

• What can you (I) do to gained the report of my teams, and prevent unions from establishing?   1 Answer