JLL Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.6

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Extremely long interview process. Several months for an entry level job. Interviewed with people that a year later, I still haven't worked with. Job does not really resemble the advertised position, either. Very disorganized onboarding process.

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I first spoke to HR for a 30 minute phone screen. After I passed that step, they invited me to come in in person to interview with the hiring manager and a peer to the hiring manager, both of which were also 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• They were all behavioral based questions, tell me about yourself, tell me about a time when X, etc, etc   Answer Question

Senior Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, contacted for phone interview within a few days, scheduled in person interview via email the same day following phone screening, second interview scheduled same evening via email following in person interview

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

JLL wasted my time asking me to go for interview in their Chicago Office (AON building). THey already had in mind internal candidates and they did not even had decency to respond on any of my follow up emails. I would not consider this company again!!!

Brokerage Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position through a recruiting agency. They scheduled a phone interview HR and said they probably wanted me to come in the next day. Eventually they scheduled the in-person interview 2+ weeks later. I was supposed to meet with 4 people over 2 hours but only met with two and it took less than an hour. They said they wanted someone to start right away. After 3 weeks of waiting they finally got back to the recruiter and told them they filled it internally.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage multiple priorities and quick turnaround deadlines?   Answer Question

Human Resources Change Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied and a few days later a recruiter reached out to phone screen. It was roughly a 30 minute conversation about the organization, role, and how my experience could potentially be a fit. It went well and I was referred to the hiring manager for another 30 minute call. It seemed to be another phone screen.

There were no technical questions. We focused on my resume.

I thought it went well for a very relaxed, informal discussion but, I received a generic TBNT (thanks but no thanks) email about a week later from the recruiter.

I never made it onsite.

Software Engineer Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JLL (Lombard, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I saw a posting on the developer forums and sent an email with a brief summary of my experience and resume attachment. The same day a recruiter called me about the position stating it is a short term contract looking to bring someone on board asap. A few hours later the hiring manager gave me a call and went over the position as I spoke about my skill set. A few days later I was offered the contract position. This role did not require a face to face meeting. The position ended after 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told the recruiter my rate which fit their budget. There was no negotiation.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Basically it was three phone interviews. One 30 minute interview with HR. Second with the former job occupant. Then another with a VP. This was the best. Needed to send over an example of my work. The VP was very friendly and informative. The last hiring stage was with the supervisor/manager. Not in depth at all. Think

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult situation you had with a co-worker and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Two month process from resume submission to offer. Preliminary phone screening and follow-up phone screening to schedule an in person interview. Met with the team lead and VP to review roles, responsibilities, and timeline for hiring. After the in person interview, an offer was extended within one week.

Interview Questions

• Requested information on my work background, examples of projects, and typical responsibilities.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westmont, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JLL (Westmont, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

The Interview was more of an informational meeting where my future boss was telling me more about the company and the position.Just basic info like what be doing on a daily basis (processing invoices), some of the events the company holds, and some of the benefits to working there.