JLL Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JLL Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Washington, DC).

Interview

You interview with about 4-5 people, 1 HR rep, your potential supervisor, and a handful of people from the office you will be working in. The first was by phone and was very quick. Each interview after that was conducted face to face.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for JLL

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

Typical interview questions. With Career Step, you'll have the knowledge and skills to maximize your job opportunities and earning potential through certification. With training in either Microsoft Office 2010 or 2007.Administrative assisting and executive assisting is one of the largest occupations nationwide, and in this field, you'll play an important role in keeping an office running smoothly. The job description of an administrative or executive assistant may vary from position to position.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Washington, DC).

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with someone from HR. Normal question.
    The second interview was with the person I was replacing. She clearly had no training in interviewing.
    The third interview was with the executive that I would be working for. I love him, he is so friendly, it makes working for him a pleasure.
    The fourth and fifth interviews were with random employees that had been with the company for a long time. They could have used a course on "what not to ask". I was asked my age, which is a no-no for interviewing.
    Then once an offer was made and I accepted, they do a background screening which is outsourced. The company they used made errors and were pretty unprofessional, but luckily I kept paystubs to prove truth.
    The advice I have for potential interviewees, know your stuff because their will be a lot of eyes looking your resume over. Also reserve questions for later interviewers. Asking all you questions in your first interview actually made the rest of the interviewers think I wasn't as interactive, because I had no questions for them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was no able to negotiate.